Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards.

Go down

My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. Empty My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards.

Post by XxDragoulxX on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:22 pm

so this is my own achetype of dragons that i would call dragon rulers, but konami took that away from me xD. i guess i'll leave this here and call it the Dragon Elementals cause i can't think of anything better to call them lol.

NOTE: these cards were made to stand on their own as a deck by itself. i wanted to make a deck that didn't need any cards that were in existance, but at the same time, wasn't busted. tell me how well you think it would serve that purpose.

Monster Cards:
Dark Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. QXS22CnMy Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. L5xFN5h
Lore:
Level:4
Attribute:Dark
Type:Dragon/Effect
Lore:This card cannot be special summoned. When this card attacks a monster, this monsters ATK is decreased by 1000 during the Damage Step only. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the Abyss" from your hand. it cannot attack this turn.

Level:8
Attribute:Dark
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. if this card attacks a defence-position monster, inflict piercing damage to your opponent. if this card is destroyed by battle; Special Summon this card during the next Standby Phase. This effect of "Dragon of the Abyss" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn.
Earth Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. 5nshJWSMy Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. WyMcqiY
Lore:
Attribute:Earth
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, it is not destroyed. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Dragon of Earthly Creation" from your hand. It cannot attack this turn.

Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. If this card is still on the field after a battle involving your opponents monster, destroy one other monster on the field with an original DEF of 2000 or less. if this card is destroyed by a card effect; you can Spectial Summon this card during the next Standby Phase. This effect of "Dragon of Earthly Creation" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn.
Fire Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. V9apO4rMy Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. FsCxkxg
Lore:
Attribute:Fire
Lore:You cannot Special Summon this card. You can destroy 2 cards in your hand to negate the activation of a trap card and destroy it. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the Infernos" from your hand. It cannot attack this turn.

Lore:this card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. when this card is summoned, you can destroy a face-up monster with an original ATK of 2000 or less. If this card was destroyed by a card effect; Special Summon this card during the next standby phase.This effect of "Dragon of the Infernos" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn.
Light Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. FXYrVM7My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. CJ1YtZX
Lore:
Attribute:Light
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card battles against another LIGHT monster, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the damage step. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon one "Dragon of the Heavens" from your hand. it cannot attack this turn.

Attribute:Light
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. When this card is summoned, except by the effect of "Dragon of the Heavens", you can Special Summon one Dragon-Type monster from your graveyard. This effect of "Dragon of the Heavens" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn.
Water Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. RXyEYWaMy Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. PW5WE38
Lore:
Attribute:Water
Lore:You cannot Special Summon this card. You can destroy 2 cards from your hand to negate the activation of a spell card and destroy it. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the Seas" from your hand. It cannot attack this turn.

Attribute:Water
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. If this card is attacked by a monster with higher attack than this card; Inflict the Battle Damage from that battle to both players. if this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the next Standby Phase. This effect of "Dragon of the Seas" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn.
Wind Dragons:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. AARvAxuMy Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. 6FjYjbu
Lore:
Attribute:Wind
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can attack twice during the same battle phase. If it does, it cannot attack the turn after. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Dragon of the Hurricanes" from your hand. It cannot attack this turn.

Attribute:Wind
Lore:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dragon-Type monster. when this card is summoned; you can destroy one spell or trap card on the field. if this card is destroyed by a card effect; Special Summon this card during the next Standby Phase. This effect of "Dragon of the Hurricanes" can only be used once per turn, and only once that turn
The Chaos Dragon:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. Z6zyo4S
Lore:
Level:10
Type:Dragon/Ritual/Effect
Lore:When this card is summoned, all Dragon-type monsters you control are uneffected by card effects your opponent controls until the end phase of your opponent's next turn. once per turn, you can destroy any number of Dragon-Type monsters from your side of the field or hand to destroy cards equal to the number of card's destroyed. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect
The Dragon Knight:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. AKfBFc9
Lore:
Type:Warrior/Effect
Lore:Cannot be normal summoned/set, unless the tributes are Dragon-Type. This card is treated as a Dragon-Type monster when it is in the graveyard. Dragon-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Spell Cards:

A Dragon's Sacrifice:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. 33z3lp0
Lore:
Type:Normal
Lore:Destroy 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand or on your side of the field, and draw 2 cards.
Bond Between Trainer and Master:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. BJ8okDf
Lore:
Type: Quick Play
Lore:you can only activate this card if you have a "Maxwell, The Dragon Knight" on your side of the field, or in your graveyard; Special summon 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your graveyard of the same level, ignoring their summoning conditions. Destroy them at the end phase of the turn. you can only activate 1 "Bond Between Trainer and Master" once per turn.
Dragon Recon:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. 2b6Eypi
Lore:
Type:Normal
Lore:Discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 Dragon-Type monster from your deck to your hand. you can only activate 1 "Dragon Recon" once per turn.
Dragon's Lair:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. H5KztDM
Lore:
Type:Field
Lore:as long as this card remains on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field gain 500 DEF points for every Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field.
Dragon's Might:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. Cj0HSuQ
Lore:
Type:Equip
Lore:This card can only be equipped to a Dragon-Type monster. The monsters ATK is increased by 300 points for every Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field.
Dragon Realm Ritual:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. WDNlLG0
Lore:
Type:Ritual
Lore:This card is used to Ritual Summon "Arunia, the Dragon of Chaos". you must also offer Dragon-Type monsters whose total Level Stars equal to 10 or more as a Tribute from your side of the field field or your hand.
Dragon's Roar:
My Dragon deck if i could make legal cards. ZNSGYAc
Lore:
Type: Quick Play
Lore:Activate only when a Dragon-Type monster you control left the field due to a card effect. Pay half of your life points, and Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard, ignoring its summoning conditions. it is destroyed during the end phase. You can only activate one "Dragon's Roar" once per turn.

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Typos)
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

View user profile

Back to top Go down