Affiliates
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The truth is harder than the lies

Go down

The truth is harder than the lies

Post by Pickles' girl on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm

This place is for people who need a helping hand, I know this hurts to get help. It hurts more to do it on your own. Why do people do this I don't know but I'm going to write my heart out right here right now. I can't take it now the pain i feel hurts to much why? The words shot at me like out of a barrel of a gun, leaving it's mark on me, People tell me it's not that bad you'll make it no i wouldn't how could i if i die or am i just going to die trying you don't know my story why would you i hide my pain i hide myself i need help i use to be a pill popper a drinker a smoker don't tell me your life was worst if you don't even know my story and what happened to me. Rumors spread about some true and some lies no one asked me which were which, Does my side of it not count. Names rung the hallways as i walked by "fat" "ugly" "go die" these words cut deep wounds into me i tried i tried to end it all i didn't think i needed to live i need someone to help me. not saying "it's going to be OK". Why do these words cut so deep to me maybe it's because no one understood me i wanted to end many years ago. The years pasted on i stayed the same depression caught hold of my leg and tried to drag me down. i couldn't see past the darkness in my eyes, no one every was kind to ask me and friends. . . what are friends? i didn't have any my friends were part of me it's hard to understand you don't know this is just a scratch on the surface about me will you ever know the truth. -Girl
Pickles' girl

Female Posts : 20
NDA Points : 800

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The truth is harder than the lies

Post by Pickles' girl on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY this is a good video
Pickles' girl

Female Posts : 20
NDA Points : 800

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by machineoverlord24 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 pm

after reading this post, i get me thinking about how bad this world is.
machineoverlord24
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 35
NDA Points : 440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down