Red Student
Red Student

Male Posts : 17
NDA Points : 400

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemental Chaos

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:29 am

First of all, you can hardly call this chaos. The only DARK monster you have is REDMD, and you don't even have BLS or Chaos Sorcerer in here. They are the whole point of chaos decks.

Second, some of the pictures aren't loaded. I suggest getting a new picture for this post.

BEWD isn't useful enough by itself. You need White Stone with it. Otherwise you've just got a really bad dead draw. And what is that dragon after it?

You need to fill out your Extra deck. You've got a whole bunch of level 3 and 4 monsters that would really like to be used, and there is no reason why you can't fill in that space.

In decks like this, you think that Return ftDD would be great, but with the number of monsters you have you would rarely draw it in an instance where you need it. Dragon Ravine isn't overly necessary due to the fact that you've got a full roster, and Magical Stone Excavation takes up too much room. You have absolutely no cards to help with draw power (Trade-In, Hand Destruction, Seven Star Sword, etc.) and it seems that you will have to rely heavily on Special Summoning your dragons to get anything accomplished.

This deck would get destroyed by the likes of Jowgen or Cactus Bouncer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy_Eyez on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:29 am

Rabbidragon and unless u see it being played your information isnt very constructive :)

Galaxy_Eyez
Red Student
Red Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 am

Simply telling somebody to play it doesn't mean anything. In fact, all it DOES show is that you can't take criticism. And that is you being a hypocrite and not trying out MY advice.

You can trust me when I say I don't need to play a deck to figure out what is wrong with it. I've been critiquing and fixing decks for quite a while, so I am somewhat of a veteran. How do you think I've become so good at making decks?

I know how the game works, and I know how well cards work with each other. I've been around the block a lot of times when it comes to Incarnates, and they like the draw power to put them in your Hand rather than just sitting dead in your deck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy_Eyez on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 am

i dont see myself as a Hypocrite, and i know a personal friend who is a extremely good deck builder and he has been around this game and building/analysing decks for a while too, yet he himself didnt understand the full potential of my deck builds until he versed them himself, thats what im basing my Comments on, not trying to sound cocky/Naive or anything of the sort :)

Galaxy_Eyez
Red Student
Red Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down