September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

LightSworm Malefic Chaos

Go down

LightSworm Malefic Chaos

Post by Sacred Warrior Youmu on Mon May 06, 2013 7:47 am

Is this good or does it need work
give suggestion please, and the side deck is universal for any deck (except Starlight Road that is optional)

Sacred Warrior Youmu

Female Posts : 3
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LightSworm Malefic Chaos

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 am

-2 Descendent
-1 Terraforming
-1 Ryko
-1 Chalice
-1 Mal SDD
-1 Mal CED

I would side Reborn for a Starlight

+2 Cardcar D
+1 Commendant
+1 Necrovalley
+1 Snipe Hunter
+1 Charge of the Light Brigade
+1 Spy

Not 100% on these changes, but it adds a little more diversity and control without taking out a major chunk of of the original idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

its an interesting concept but the percentage of it running how you want it to well not entirely sure its going to run that way. ive played chaos sworn, regular lightsworn and i play diabalos lightsworn xyz. malefics make it so you can only control 1 and then attack and only the malefics can attack when everything is said and done. lightsworns are a aggro/control deck type atleast in my opinion. they mill for judgement dragon or any card that needs a certain amount of light monsters in the grave to be able to summon them. the deck i dont really think can run at its best. i guess if you really wanted to run something with light i would take out all the lumina's and put in thunder king and then focus on a main malefic that you want to run also try to decide between 1 set field card because. one can screw you over then the other can. like necro valley i feel it can counter react to what your going for, malefic world you would miss a draw to get a malefic card, and sel of oricalichos that adds 500 and it has an effect that it cant be destroyed once per turn but when it does get destroyed destroys all special summoned monsters so it has a big draw back. likw kuriboh said above in the comment above mine card car d it will give you draw power what kuriboh suggested is actually a decent suggestion for the deck except keep ryko at 3 anyone if what i had said in here kinda sounded negative trust me not meaning for it to sound like that lol we are on the internet. but keep trying with the deck and hope to see it as a top deck oneday good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Warrior Youmu on Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Thanks kuriboh

Sacred Warrior Youmu

Female Posts : 3
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content