Affiliates
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

JDog's Dog House!

Go down

JDog's Dog House!

Post by JDog1357 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm

The Slifer Red student moved into his new dorm. The room was small, but the student was okay with it. He liked small places. To the far right was a single bed with dark red sheets and a single pillow. Across the bed was a sleek black computer, that could double as a touch screen. Sure he barely could get Wifi out here, and it wasn't as great as Ra Yellow or Obelisk Blue student's computers, but it was a nice touch. Under the computer was a simple wooden desk with 3 drawers and a standard wooden chair. Beside the wooden door was a simple lay out of one sink, an oven, a microwave, and some drawers revealing glass plates, red cups, forks, spoons, and knives. The Slifer Red student turned, and beside his bed was a large closet, consisting of red jackets, a myriad of shirts (colors black, orange, red, and blue), with jeans or white jeans. Finally, beside the desk and computer was a regular sized TV with a N64 and some games that were some Adventure Games, Racing, and Strategy Games. The student smiled. Already he loved his new dorm, even though it was the lowest, he did not care.

Welcome everyone! As described above, this is my dog house! Come by anytime for a snack, play some of the greatest games on the N64, and duel!
JDog1357

Male Posts : 6
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JDog's Dog House!

Post by RogueWerewolf on Sat May 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Wow about time you made it here mate.
Welcome to the school, though I'm not your dorm leader or anything you can always talk to me if you need something.
And when did you do the magicians? cause I remember when you did adoration/trinity?
RogueWerewolf

Male Posts : 22
NDA Points : 450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryokugen on Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm

the only room i DONT want
ryokugen

Male Posts : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JDog1357 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 pm

@Rouge: I tested out some things with Trinity and Adoration with the Hero decks, and decided to make a Magician Deck with a TON of things you taught me

@Ryokugen: QAQ You no like mah room?
JDog1357

Male Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dita on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:18 pm

"What a nice quaint dorm room" I said as I was playing Tetris on the N64, pretty much coming in like a ghost, suprising everyone. :P
Dita
Red Student
Red Student

Female Posts : 145
NDA Points : 600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down