Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Out of Town For a Few Days

2 posters

Go down

Out of Town For a Few Days Empty Out of Town For a Few Days

Post by Sirkowskii Sat May 25, 2013 5:30 am

I know I'm not super active in the Academy, I've been busy with other things. My club on another site is going a little crazy since the one staff member was banned for some reason and with the club war I kind of need to get my butt into gear and start helping out there more. All I do right now is kind of just make edits to adoptables(The cool moment where I'm doing sets of Yugioh Monster cat adoptables haha) and just sit there haha.

Anyway, not the point of this post. I'll be out of town from the 31st of May till June 3rd. I'll be traveling to Philadelphia for Philadelphia Comic Con. I'll be in Philly till the 2nd but knowing me I'll sleep the entire 3rd away after such a big convention(Seriously I slept all day today but I blame soaking in a hot tub for 4 and a half hours, surprised I didn't faint in there).

So that's where I'll be but till next week I'll be trying to be more active when I need to give my hands a break from drawing or writing.

If anyone plans on going and wants to come give me a hug or something, just look for a Syrus Truesdale in his Obelisk Blue uniform and a Lana Kane from Archer on Saturday (Friday we'll just be looking around and getting what autographs we can while Saturday is all day dress up and shopping wheeeee~) cause that will be me and my best friend. We might have a Zoey from L4D too (depends on what my other best friend does for a costume).

So yeah. Just wanted to let you all know. I'll be sure to get tons of totally awesomes pictures and junk and go run around being all shy and adorable Syrus.

- Gus
Sirkowskii
Sirkowskii

Female Posts : 11
NDA Points : 200

http://singformefanficofficial.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Out of Town For a Few Days Empty Re: Out of Town For a Few Days

Post by Dita Sun May 26, 2013 7:21 am

Okay; kewl. Take Care, and have fun. And I hope you see your Girlfriend The Dark Magician Gil Syrus-chan. :P
Dita
Dita
Red Student
Red Student

Female Posts : 145
NDA Points : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirkowskii Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 am

Sadly I did not see a Dark Magician Girl haha. Ironically I was the only Yugioh Character there but it was cool cause quite a few people wanted pictures with me or of me so it was totally awesome.

I got but a little while ago but since it's almost 6 am, I'll be making a post with pictures I took of other people dressed up, some cool things I got and more.
Sirkowskii
Sirkowskii

Female Posts : 11
NDA Points : 200

http://singformefanficofficial.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down