May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Post by Dragon Valentine on Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Welcome students to the famous Obsidian Island home to the world renown Nightshade duel academy. You have been chosen to attend this academy because of your fantastic dueling skills. Here you will be taught by some of the worlds finest dueling minds, and share the experience of a life time. The island is surround by rough seas with the only contact to the outside world being the ferry that comes in with supplies. The academy is huge and resembles a huge dark castle. The academy is very strict and has heavy security.The island is very lush and forested with dense trees, and a huge lake area known as the "Eclipse Pool", we also have a volcano to the north thankfully dormant from the times when the island was an obsidian mine, speaking of which to the east is the abandon underground obsidian mines where 20 workers tragically lost their lives when the mines exploded from a suspected gas leak. Do not let this deter you from coming to the academy as we have made sure that such a "gas leak" will never happen again. There are 3 big rules to follow on obsidian island
1. Don't go into the mines alone
2. Have fun, duel hard.
3. DO NOT wander when the moon is full.
We hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and enhance your dueling skills. Always remember things on Obsidian Island are never what they seem to be.

Dorm listings
obelisk boys
Ryuko Hrendai 1
Unoti Hashaco 1
Kentukky FC 2
Koinu Asakura 2
(1s are with 1s, 2s with 2s)

obelisk girls
Mona Vienta

Ra Boys
Wolf
Dāku Tamashī
(room together)

Ra girls
Ryu Suzuki
Jen Valentine
(room together)
Slifer boys
Niki Flare
Kaito Igneel
dankazhar
(3 room together)

Last edited by Dragon Valentine on Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragon Valentine

Female Posts : 7
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Post by OmegaDuel on Tue May 28, 2013 1:45 pm

I looked out over the vast sea as the ferry made its way to Obsidian Island. 'My parents won't like how i just left, but they'll just have to deal with it' I thought. The salty smell of the sea burned my nose as we reached the port. I stepped off the boat and onto the pier, the school stood ominously in the distance. I knew that now was the time to start over and become the best duelist i can be.
OmegaDuel

Male Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcsageSaleth on Tue May 28, 2013 2:20 pm

'I've always loved to look out at the ocean' was the only thought going through my mind as the ferry I was currently on was heading for my new home for the next few years.

My brother had offered me a tour but I turned it down, since I prefer to look around on my own. Obsidian Island....the name has a sweet ring to it. Looking out on the island itself I could barely conceal my enthusiasm at how grand it looked.

Of course, living up to its name, the island looked pretty ominous, but if it didn't I would be pretty disappointed. I was told I would be placed in the Ra Yellow dorm, which wasn't the Blue I wanted, but I was sure I would get there eventually. The ferry arrived and I gathered my things. My journey to become a better duelist had only just begun.
ArcsageSaleth
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31
NDA Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel101210 on Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 pm

I was in my room on the boat and I couldn't help that there's a strange feeling as if someone was watching me as I stared into my cards. I knew something bad was gonna happen but the question was who, what, or when this bad thing will happen. Thinking so hard I saw a face that looked somewhat familiar. He was a student of the NDA no doubt he's ra yellow he asked if I wanted a drink of tea I couldn't say no. when I did I smelled something that wasn't the boat or the tea. I know that smell but I couldn't make it out. I was getting dizzy and I barely heard him say his name was something like Dako. Before I thought I was gonna find out who he was I fainted........ To be continued.

Last edited by Gabriel101210 on Tue May 28, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel101210

Male Posts : 45
NDA Points : 1502

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorKing on Tue May 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Unoti sat in a tree looking across the water towards the main land. "Well I guess this is where I start." He jumped down and started to head towards the academy. "Now if only I could find the library. Wonder what the Obelisks are allowed to view. I hope I don't have to sneak for information. That would just be a pain."
TerrorKing
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 79
NDA Points : 1842

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Daku sighed as he stared out of the window of his private jet. " I can't believe that Kairi and Sakuya talked me into going here" he mmuttered under his breath as he saw Obsidian island come into view. He idly twirled a lock of his black hair in his fingers as he continued to stare out the window for a few minutes before his secretary amy came up to him,
"Mr. Tamashi, the jet will be landing soon," she said as she held out a large bag "here is your custom duel disc and your decks, as well as the custom uniform jacket you requested."
Daku looked up and smirked " thank you amy that will be all." he said as he stood up and put on his new coat."

This is your captain speaking, you may now depart the jet. A voice said as Daku walked down the ramp. He looked over at the academy, the wind blowing his black locks against his head and his purple eyes glinting in the sunlight, and he smirked. " Well then, i guess it's time for a little fun" and with that he began his walk to the academy.
Kirito

Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 on Tue May 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Koinu unlike the others was practically Jumping around full of energy "HAHA ALRIGHT here we go guys it's Koinu's time to show the world how to have fun whose WITH ME Whoa". Koinu fell onto his back cause he had slip as he was running his cards falling out "hey get back here!!" he eventually got his cards and looked around to see if others thought he was insane. He looked around and smiled he was probably the most childish but hey live life to the fullest right?!
Koinu<3

Male Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Daku scoffed as he walked past the boy that had just spilled his cards everywhere. 'idiot' he thought ' i guess it's true that they really will let anyone join this academy' He continued walking towards the main entrance, 'first things first, i should find a couple of idiots and turn them into my lackeys, after that i can continue my search for those cards. ' He thought before someone bumped into him and they both fell to the ground. He quickly stood up and dusted himself off, " Watch where you're going loser!" he said before he turned with a swoosh of his jacket and walked away.
Kirito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by datmoose on Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Ryu watched as the academy she had convinced her family to let her attend came into view on the horizon. She was used to a certain freedom, but this was an entirely different ballpark. There were going to be new rules to learn and break, new friends to make and lose, and new people to pretend to be interested in. It wasn't that she disliked people, it was merely that most people didn't know what to make of her. Being a late bloomer, her figure was that of a teenage pretty boy, and the fact that she was wearing a boy's uniform didn't help that much. After being raised by three older brothers, she didn't really care what people thought about her. If they started something, it was their issue.

A horn blast snapped her out of her thoughts and signaled that the ferry had finally arrived in the dock. Stepping off the ferry, the silver haired teen wasted no time in heading off towards the academy in the hopes of finding either the library or her dormitory. She arrived near the entrance in time to witness not only someone trip and spill their cards, but a second student bump into a third and call them a loser. "Pot calling the kettle black already?" she mentioned aloud to no one in particular, sighing loudly as she watched the rather irritated student walking away. She had been taught to always speak her mind, and to deal with the trouble that got her into like a decent person. "Guess it's to be expected..."
datmoose

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

"hm pretty confidant for a yellow student oh well looks can be deceiving i guess haha" Looks through his cards and put them into his custom angel wing duel disk then looked down at his second deck and glared. "that deck brings me some dark memories oh well no use thinking of the past i'll just keep moving forward". Koinu laughed unphased by the boys words he was a great duelist but didn't seem cocky or over confidant to him it was all fun and games even the pro league would be fun if he made it.
Koinu<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueWerewolf on Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Sneaking around the island was wolf's thing. He didn't know what to do with himself most days. That's sort of why he left his tribe and went to the nearby academy. Wolf doesn't understand half the people that talk to him, and mostly just draws on his cards. He owes his dueling ferocity to his mom and dad who are always there for him and possibly his older brother for sharing his cards. So he continued to sneak up to the island and then found a berry patch and started picking berries to his heart's content.
RogueWerewolf

Male Posts : 22
NDA Points : 450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Daku stood against the wall, with his eyes closed, thinking. ' How to go about this? do i let them approach me, or do i put up the mask immediately and approach them?' either way i need to find some strong duelists, and trick them into thinking i'm their friend. I will find those Cards, and i will avenge my family!' He looked up as he heard a noise, and saw a student approaching him.
Kirito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel101210 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Kaito woke up as he was in his dorm thinking: "how did I get here?". Then a person appeared it wasn't dako no doubt it was his roommate Niki. Kaito asked him how he got there and he said: "I found you on the floor in your room.". Kaito thought why was the door open? Niki gave him some cards that were familiar to him. Then he remembered he was working on his deck. Niki said that he found them on my desk in my room. then Niki left. Kaito wondered what happened to him. TBC
Gabriel101210

Male Posts : 45
NDA Points : 1502

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorKing on Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Unoti finally found his way to the library and he started to read-up on some different tactics and deck ideas wondering how he could improve his decks and dueling skills. "This one looks interesting." He started to read up on archfiends and the different styles on how to use them. "Hmm I would like to try these out." From there he went to his new dorm room. "Wonder who I will have for a roommate?"
TerrorKing
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 79
NDA Points : 1842

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Valentine on Tue May 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Mona walked off the boat and looked at the island that would be her home for the next year. She looked at the black castle like academy and adjusted her obelisk uniform, brushing a strand of dark hair behind her ear she looked up to see a raven perched in a tree. It cawed and flew away deeper into the island leaving black feathers behind the were carried by the breeze past Mona. "That not a good omen." she thought her green eyes troubled.
Dragon Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 on Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Koinu looks at his watch and grabs his stuff "hehe well to the blue dorm it is i hope my room mate isn't arrogant or mean cause if so there gonna hate me". Koinu began to walk looking for the dorm, he managed to get lost and find red, then yellow before he finally found the blue dorm "it's about time, DORM TIME THAT IS haha sorry i'm a lame jokester, wait...who am i talking to no one sees me, ha oh well to the dorm" Koinu walks in and searches for his room.
Koinu<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by datmoose on Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Ryu walked over to the fellow Yellow student leaning against the wall. "Any idea where the Ra dorm is?" she asked in the same tone she used to comment before. She had no qualms with asking him about it, even though he was the one the comment had been directed towards. 'Then again, if he did take offense to it, he's calling himself the loser since I didn't specify,' she added to herself. He did seem like he knew what was going on, however. She shoved her hands into her pockets and waited for his reply.
datmoose

Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koinu<3 on Tue May 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Koinu finds his room and was the first one there he noticed the room assignment said his room mates name was Kentuckky so Koinu began to unpack his things. "I'm so ready to see what everyone's skills are when can i start Dueling already". Koinu let loose his long hair it was dark brown with blonde highlights it reached his Mid back he claimed his bed and looked through his deck.
Koinu<3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueWerewolf on Tue May 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Well I guess I should go to my room. Wolf walked into his new dorm room. He didn't say anything to his new room mate. He sucked at English. He ripped the mattress from the frame and threw it out. "No sense in that crap," he thought as he placed down his hide bedding. He took out his deck, and proceeded to alter the cards. He took the Jurrac and started to make it like an elk. He loved how elk tasted. Wolf knew that he was supposed to do something for the school but he didn't know, their words sounded like gibberish to him.
RogueWerewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Daku sighed as he looked at the girl with dark hair as she passed him ' hmm she seems like a competent duelist' he thought, 'maybe she'll be of some use to me' HE thought before he walked to his dorm, he looked in and saw his "roommate" Acting like a total animal. he cast a disgusted look at him, "unacceptable" he stated, " i refuse to share a room with this thing" He said before he walked out and marched towards the headmasters office.
Kirito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueWerewolf on Tue May 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Wolf simply looked at the room mate as he stormed out the door. "Unreliable," he thought he said. How could a man now if he's responsible or not. But he defiantly looked mad about something. Wolf walked out with his den-mate, and tried to stop him. Brokenly he tried to say "Hey I'm Wolf, glad to see you. Well I don't know you that well yet but besides we might be able to duel." but it came out "Hey, Wolf good. I know not, duel good later." and smiled at his accomplishment of speaking English.
RogueWerewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Daku simply scoffed at its attempts at speaking, 'hn' he said as he turned and was about to walk away before an idea began to form in his mind 'he seems like a strong man, and who knows he might even be a decent duelist, if i can get him on my side then i stand a better chance of achieving my goals. He looked back at the man, " Daku, Daku Tamashi,a pleasure to make you acquainatance wolf" he said with a charming smile on his face, "up for a duel?"
Kirito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueWerewolf on Tue May 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Racking his brain he tried to figure what the man had said. His overall attitude seemed masked, but Wolf had no reason to think bad things of a man he did not know. But he tried to decipher the man's words. Enraged at the realization of the man's harsh words "F---, F---- you," and the rest dropped off. He had done nothing to him and already he hated him. Wolf looking at the man promised himself that he would not take such disrespect.
RogueWerewolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito on Tue May 28, 2013 10:23 pm

"f me? f me?" Daku's smile dropped and he gazed at the man coldly, the smile dropping off his face. "i offer you a duel and my hand in friendship and you have the gall to insult me?" He asked incredulously. "you could have had a great ally in me, instead you have made an enemy, be warned wolf, that i play rough, something even you should be able to understand. If you make a move against me i will retaliate, i was prepared to offer my hand in friendship and you spat on my offer, so now you have my contempt and have become a target. Make no mistake, i despise those like you, you aren't civilized, you're a beast, you're not even a proper man, and i will not hesitate to destroy you." He said dramatically, " I could have given you anything you wanted, but it seems you are content with being a freak of nature, fine then, Have a good day." and with that he resumed his walk to the headmaster's office.
Kirito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Valentine on Tue May 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Ok guys we are going to be going to be using the vangaurd chat room to rp so things will go a lot smoother and faster and it will be easier to manage events and make sure were complete events and continue to further the plot. So if you have any questions or concerns don't be afraid to pm or jen or ask on here.
Dragon Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum