Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Different Worlds Deck

2 posters

Go down

Different Worlds Deck Empty Different Worlds Deck

Post by JDog1357 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:43 pm

So, I have some close friends of mine and I thought to myself "Why not turn them or their personalities into cards?" So here they are.

Different Worlds Deck Chaos_10Different Worlds Deck Alyke_10Different Worlds Deck Fiend_10Different Worlds Deck Hero_a10Different Worlds Deck Hero_m11Different Worlds Deck Skye_t10
JDog1357
JDog1357

Male Posts : 6
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds Deck Empty Re: Different Worlds Deck

Post by Dita Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Chaos mage sounds like a easy card pull card from grave Magician of Faith & Mask of Darkness mixed type card. I like it. It might be limited or banned if it saw real play though. :P

Alyke Magician is a cute pix, yet; Normal Summoning from the grave kinda sounds wierd to me, and makes me wonder if it's possible. :P

Hero Mage sounds like it would combo good with the card A. Forces. And it makes sense too. :P

Hero Absorber seems like a good beatstick/beatdown type card to me. :P

Skye the Goddess, I see her as a friend that binds the other monsters together. And its good for bringing the friends by her side.

Fiend's Angel kinda seems a little wierd to me. Just by it's effect it makes me think they may of been a problem between Skye the Goddess and her, but all was probley forgiven, just not seen that way by Fiend's Angel, which may be putting the punishment on herself. :(

Overall; I think they are well thought and creative cards. Keep up the good work. :)
Dita
Dita
Red Student
Red Student

Female Posts : 145
NDA Points : 600

Back to top Go down