Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for namanclarke12

Go down

Results for namanclarke12 Empty Results for namanclarke12

Post by XxDragoulxX Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 pm

I Used my Anti-Meta Dragons VS his Amazon deck
Number of Cards 0/2
Comments: 60 cards. there is never a need to use that many cards in a deck lol. try to lower it to around 42.

Deck Construction: 3/6
Comments:seems like you're new at the game, so i think you're on to a good start for your first deck. you need to lower your card count down to like the low 40's you should draw into your cards a lot easier

Concentration: 6/8
Comments:you seemed to be trying to pay attention to what was going on at least, so i cant say much here other than the fact that you didn't read my cards

Combos:1/4
Comments:i saw no combos displayed at all, but i have faith that they're there.

Skills:
Good use of cards: 5/9
Comments:the cards he did have he seemed to use quite well, but he seemed like he was afraid to use his cards.

+

Control of Duel: 3/7
Comments:he had control for maybe 1 turn out of the entire match, but he's new so it's to be expected

+

Skills Total: 4/16
Comments: again, he's new at the game, so him not being too good at the game is to be expected. i think if he tried to look into plays that people use, then he can incorperate his own style of playing fairly easy

Rulings: (take a point away for each mistake made) 4/8
Comments:didn't realise any of the mistakes i made, but he's new at the game ( i don't think you knew that by now, so i'm telling you just to make sure ;) lol) so it is understandable.

Result of the match: 0/6
2-0 with the result being me as the winner

DORM PLACEMENT:[26 Points]

You have been placed in Slifer Red!
i feel like you have a lot of potential, but you have yet to tap into that as a duelist. if you put your nose in the ruling books and play around with players on here, i'm sure you can become very good very fast. enjoy your stay at night shade acadamy!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down