Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

For my lovely Ra students.

2 posters

Go down

For my lovely Ra students. Empty For my lovely Ra students.

Post by Motosuwa Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:53 am

Your homework assignment is Get 4 wins with a Level/Rank 5 monster or higher. Any deck is acceptable. Any monster is acceptable that is a Level/Rank, or has the capability of becoming a Level/Rank 5 or higher.

It is due when I feel that enough students get the assignment done.

Motosuwa Sensei

Your dreams won't die, as long as you high five the sky!
Motosuwa Sensei
Motosuwa Sensei

Female Posts : 10
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

For my lovely Ra students. Empty Homework

Post by diddykong22345 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Hey. This is a link for 1 of the links for the homework.... : www.i.imugur.com/u7TnfQL1.png.

(Second game for my homework)Today (Sun.Aug.25,2013) I had a amazing win. It was when he played the spell "Symbols of duty". He special summoned Garunix from my graveyard (he used lightning vortex to destroy my Garunix). Then I used magic cylinder to guard my Fire King Yaksha. I don't know why he counted when I used "magic cylinder"  that I destroyed Garunix. Oh well.... Since I destroyed Garunix (with Magic cylinder somehow) that is by effect. So, when he ended I special summoned (Fire King High avatar) Garunix and attacked directly. I had one face down that time and it was Fire Spiritaul- Kerenai. I used it that helped me direct him by tributing Garunix. GAME!!  I WON!! 6300- 0  :D WHAT A COMBAT!!!

diddykong22345

Female Posts : 4
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down