Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

2 posters

Go down

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread) Empty The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Post by XxDragoulxX Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm

if anyone needs to be tested, and i'm not on DN or here, i suggest you leave a comment here saying you need to be tested. i'll try to get to you as soon as i can.

also, my DN name is "XxDragoulxX" if you feel the need to keep tabs on me and track me down lol.

Please Note!
>do not get discouraged if you get placed in red or yellow dorm by me, i have been known to give almost everyone slifer.

>i will be using a testing rubric different from the rubric used on this site. my rubrics will be completely different from the rubric used by the head master. it will be graded as such:

What the rubric is based on:

How the Dorm placement will work:

i will place the rubric itself here so if any other tester wants to use it, they can.

Testing Rubric:

thanks, and best of luck to the testee's in advance!

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added in my rubric and how it will look.)
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread) Empty Re: The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Post by XxDragoulxX Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Played against dbz012 to see how this works. this should give everyone a feel on how hard or easy it is to get what specific stat.

Anti-meta Dragons V.S Crystal beast Malefics

Originality: 8/10
comments:i don't think it's something that's never been seen before, but i think it's really cool, and the idea works well together.

Deck structure: 7/10
comments:the deck worked really well, but took a little bit at times to get off of the ground. it's crystal beasts though, so that's to be expected lol

Player consentration: 10/10
comments:caught me up on a few mistakes actually. good job!

Player attitude: 10/10
comments:was really fun to play against

Player skill: 8/10
comments:not the best player i've went up against, but definately far from the worst. then again, it's expected from a tester. keep up the good work!

Deck Combos: 10/10
comments:everything that i expected and more was in there. was hard to get over when he got out his combos as well.

Game control: 7/10
comments:he had the majority of games 2 and 3 under wraps, and had a back up plan to everything i did to mess with his field.

Siding abilities: 8/10
comments:sided in some tech cards for the deck to work faster, but he didn't draw into them in the games we had, so i don't know how well it would've worked.

Rulings: 10/10
comments:knew his stuff. good on you!

Match result: 10/10
comments:1-2
victor:testee

Dorm Placement:[88 points] Obelisk Blue

Tester's advice to the testee:can't say much except well done. it should be expected that you would get blue :P
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread) Empty Re: The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Post by Mrlakkalakka Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I need to be tested

Mrlakkalakka

Male Posts : 1
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDragoulxX Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 am

not a problem lakka. i shot you a pm to let you know when your test is :P
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down