Affiliates
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Go down

The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Post by XxDragoulxX on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm

if anyone needs to be tested, and i'm not on DN or here, i suggest you leave a comment here saying you need to be tested. i'll try to get to you as soon as i can.

also, my DN name is "XxDragoulxX" if you feel the need to keep tabs on me and track me down lol.

Please Note!
>do not get discouraged if you get placed in red or yellow dorm by me, i have been known to give almost everyone slifer.

>i will be using a testing rubric different from the rubric used on this site. my rubrics will be completely different from the rubric used by the head master. it will be graded as such:

What the rubric is based on:

~originality~
Score worth:10 points
purpose:how original was the deck in question? was it a net deck, or was it something that you have never seen played?

~Deck Structure~
Score worth: 10 points
purpose:how well was the testee's deck built? was it consistant? how long was the deck in the making for?

~Player concentration~
purpose: was the testee paying attention to the plays the tester was making? did he make any misplays? how often did he back track if he did at all?

~Player attitude~
purpose: how did the testee act in the duel? were they a respective duelist, or did they rage at every card you play? how optomistic were they in the duel?

~Player Skill~
purpose: how well did the testee use their deck? did they think every play through, or did they just played cards down and hope for the best?

~Deck Combos~
purpose: was the testee able to get off any combos? were they something that wasn't seen before,were they something as fierce as a win condition, or were they easy to get over?

~Game Control~
purpose:how well did the player control the outcome of the duel? were they completely dominate against the tester, or was it the other way around?

~Siding abilities~
purpose: how well did the testee side against the deck you were using? was his side deck versitile, made soley for one deck, or non-existant at all? if they didn't side at all, put the score at 5.

~Rulings~
purpose:how well did the player know their rulings? if there was no ruling inforcing forcable, place the score at 5

~Match Result~
Give the testee 5 points for each duel they win.

How the Dorm placement will work:

Slifer Red:0-70
Ra Yellow:71-85
Obelisk Blue:86-100

i will place the rubric itself here so if any other tester wants to use it, they can.

Testing Rubric:
(Tester's deck) V.S (Testee's deck)

Originality: ?/10
comments:

Deck structure: ?/10
comments:

Player consentration: ?/10
comments:

Player attitude: ?/10
comments:

Player skill: ?/10
comments:

Deck Combos: ?/10
comments:

Game control: ?/10
comments:

Siding abilities: ?/10
comments:

Rulings: ?/10
comments:

Match result: ?/10
comments:
victor:

Dorm Placement:

Tester's advice to the testee:

thanks, and best of luck to the testee's in advance!

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added in my rubric and how it will look.)
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dragon's Den (My tester's thread)

Post by XxDragoulxX on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Played against dbz012 to see how this works. this should give everyone a feel on how hard or easy it is to get what specific stat.

Anti-meta Dragons V.S Crystal beast Malefics

Originality: 8/10
comments:i don't think it's something that's never been seen before, but i think it's really cool, and the idea works well together.

Deck structure: 7/10
comments:the deck worked really well, but took a little bit at times to get off of the ground. it's crystal beasts though, so that's to be expected lol

Player consentration: 10/10
comments:caught me up on a few mistakes actually. good job!

Player attitude: 10/10
comments:was really fun to play against

Player skill: 8/10
comments:not the best player i've went up against, but definately far from the worst. then again, it's expected from a tester. keep up the good work!

Deck Combos: 10/10
comments:everything that i expected and more was in there. was hard to get over when he got out his combos as well.

Game control: 7/10
comments:he had the majority of games 2 and 3 under wraps, and had a back up plan to everything i did to mess with his field.

Siding abilities: 8/10
comments:sided in some tech cards for the deck to work faster, but he didn't draw into them in the games we had, so i don't know how well it would've worked.

Rulings: 10/10
comments:knew his stuff. good on you!

Match result: 10/10
comments:1-2
victor:testee

Dorm Placement:[88 points] Obelisk Blue

Tester's advice to the testee:can't say much except well done. it should be expected that you would get blue :P
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrlakkalakka on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 pm

I need to be tested

Mrlakkalakka

Male Posts : 1
NDA Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDragoulxX on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 am

not a problem lakka. i shot you a pm to let you know when your test is :P
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down