Affiliates
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

About the banlist.

Go down

About the banlist.

Post by darkphoenix on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:54 pm

i personally think that the banlist is even. I dont agree with monster reborn, pot of avarice, heavy storm and cards like that but some r ok like d rulers. I dont have much to say so i guess thats it.
darkphoenix

Male Posts : 14
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About the banlist.

Post by dbz012 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:34 pm

I guess its fine i mean konami did what the people wanted, Ban dragon ruler cards and judgment. I dont understand why people are mad there are plenty of cards to substitute for reborn,ect.
dbz012
Teacher
Teacher

Male Posts : 38
NDA Points : 550

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Busterblader426 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm

lol reborn tho can change it over a call if you don't have one set lol gateway banned but three e calls without stratus so apparently new e call over stratus like this was pointless

Busterblader426

Male Posts : 5
NDA Points : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos king on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 pm

imo since ive had about a couple days to think it over and llook at it from another perspective.the banlist balanced out like dbz said.we may have gotten 3 e calls but they banned a card that can be used as a win condition. e drags got hit pretty hard because more of the combos are with the babies. i dont really mind spellbook being banned because that card should have never been made to begin with it was bound to get hit no matter what so its w.e. but this ban list gives a few old decks a fighting chance to be great again with the exception of gale staying at 1 we have 6 honests, 3 e calls of our own because black whirlwind serves as our searcher when a bw monster is normal summoned which slowly got cut over time. It allows us to set up our plays in our minds and think 2-3 moves ahead of our opponents with blackwings which makes them pretty over powered more then they were and they have a entire arsenal of quick synchros they can make. lets look at the synchros themselves....

armor master: my personal favorite of the entire blackwing synchro series, it cant be destroyed by battle, when it attacks a blue eyes or something stronger the player takes no damage, and you place a feather counter on the higher monster or any monster am didnt destroy remove that counter there attack drops to 0...... two ways it can be specialed in a single turn one with vayu from the grave with a level 6, or gale with any level 4 ect.... you get the point.... now lets look at the weakness armor master has which is crucial. it can still be targeted like any card can be then his op effect is pretty useless but hey im telling you guys something you already know,

armed wing: also known as blaster chicken as my friend called it the other night. it has piercing damage, gains 500 atk when attacking a facedown or a defense monster in general ok if its combo's with sirocco or anything like double kalute your pretty otk'd plus he is a level 6! like freaking A beyond easy to get out......

those are just a few worth mentioning.

the other old deck that could be making a comeback and it was pretty destructive when it first came out was agents with striker being semi this banlist and earth being unlimited ..... we will be seeing gachi getting the play time it deserves again because lets look at the facts its a face up 400 plus and the defense for first turn is almost indesputable difficult to get over and it has a attach negate destruction effect.... O_O... WTF! the deck is a full force fairy deck depending on the build so we have kristya which SHUTS DOWN EVERYTHING!, hyperion which is fairy dad in a nutshell, which can be special summoned from your hand by banishing a agent from the field, from your hand or grave.... WHY KONAMI WHY? that is a free 27k dad without have that restriction of have 3 darks in the grave like dad has if ran with tour guide you get a chaos build and the fact bls just got reprinted for tidal tin makes the deck a cheap build with all the reprints now out you have a regional deck and it wouldnt cost you any more then 150. these decks because of the ban list are making a comback and they are the two most feared decks imo this format coming up. Fear t.g agents who can spam the field with gachi, number 17, bls, and not to mention catastor vs synchro spam, aggro plays and the ability to add anything with black whirlwind being at 3 again which is herp derp at a max.

Chaos king

Male Posts : 24
NDA Points : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down