Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

results for webies200

Go down

results for webies200 Empty results for webies200

Post by XxDragoulxX Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Dragon Master Knight V.S Sharks

Originality: 9/10
comments:i've only played against it once before this, so props to him for trying something different :)

Deck structure: 5/10
comments:took him at least 4 turns to just draw a monster. he might have said that the deck works balance wize, but i think the deck could use some work imo in terms of consistancy.

Player consentration: 8/10
comments:kept forgetting about tidals effect that brings itself to hand, and misplayed a few times, but other than that he was fairly focused considering he was texting while dueling :P

Player attitude: 10/10
comments:probably one of the most fun duelists that i've dueled so far :P

Player skill: 7/10
comments:it was probably just the deck, but i don't think he was making the best of moves about half the time.

Deck Combos: 8/10
comments:farthest I let him go was bahamut shark, but i'm pretty sure he was about to do some dirtying with that shark :P

Game control: 5/10
comments:we were at a standstill for most of game 1, but i pretty much sealed the deal in game 2

Siding abilities: 5/10
comments:i don't think he sided at all really

Rulings: 10/10
comments:knew how every one of my cards worked.

Match result: 0/10
result:2-0
victor:tester

Dorm Placement:[67points]
Slifer Red

Tester's advice to the testee:the main problem that i see with the deck is being able to get to your cards. i'd recommend using either draw cards, or stun cards depending on your tastes. for draw, upstart goblin is a good card to use since it helps thin your deck, and as for stun, i'd say a good card to use would be battle fader or swift scarecrow. enjoy your stay at Nightshade Acadamy!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down