Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Skarmotastic's Complaints.

3 posters

Go down

Skarmotastic's Complaints. Empty Skarmotastic's Complaints.

Post by Skarmotastic Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Ok, so I'll start by saying that making a forum for public feedback is always a great idea. Cheers to that. Anyways, there's still a number of issues I have with the academy.

1. The rank-up system. The requirements are too steep. Posting isn't an issue, but mandatory class attendance, and 300/600 points to try and move up? Hell no. I'd go into more detail here, bu this already has its own thread. Check it for more info.

2. The classrooms. The "classes" SUCK. They don't teach you anything, it's a mindless drone for NDA points. First Red HW: Make and win on DN with a TG deck. That was it, with two hints I would've found on google. If the point of an academy is to teach its students, actually teach.

3. The global announcements. There are 8 right now. I don't give a crap about DTD, and if somebody is the dorm leader tournament, they should be keeping tabs on it. We don't need this stuff plastered in every category, leave them in announcements, Jaden. It's kind of annoying having to scroll half-way down the page to find what I came for in any given board.
Skarmotastic
Skarmotastic
Red Student
Red Student

Male Posts : 30
NDA Points : 535

Back to top Go down

Skarmotastic's Complaints. Empty Re: Skarmotastic's Complaints.

Post by *yburrrr* Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

For complaint 2 the hw isnt supposed to teach you anything it i supposed to widen tour variety. The lessons are what teach you. For complaint 1 it isnt hard to get 300/600 nda points, just recruit 3/6 people. Now for complaint three, global announcements stays for about a week(that is what i saw i might be a bit off) . You dont have to wait long for them to go away. Unless it is somehting like a vote throughout the academy will it be there for a few weeks.
*yburrrr*
*yburrrr*
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 94
NDA Points : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by KM888 Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 am

I can only say to compleint number 2. Join my lessons instead of the others. I already have gotten some positive feedback from student that enroled in my lessons. I actually give a lesson. THEN give homework about that lesson, and when you send it to me I actually send back an entire freaking correction back, with every tip I can give you. Ask RogueWerewolf and Cr0vv if you don't believe me :)
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Male Posts : 87
NDA Points : 1262

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKM888/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down