Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results of stansmith101

Go down

Results of stansmith101 Empty Results of stansmith101

Post by Light Acasi Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 am

I Used Psy Gusto VS Stansmith's Light deck

Number of Cards: 43 1/2
Comments his reasons for being over 42 was to make sure he had enough back up resources i.e. counters for certain plays and banishment

Deck Construction: 3/6
Comments: a weird assortment of cards with only 1 card in extra deck he is rather new to the network but knew what xyzs and synchros were his deck could have been better constructed for synergy purpose even if he threw a bunch of light monsters together

Concentration: 8/8
Comments: focused the whole time and knew what he was doing

Combos:3/4
Comments: tried to execute something big but ended up getting brushed aside by my counterplays and overpowered monsters

Skills:
Good use of cards: 5/9
Comments:he has rather large quantity of knowledge for this game using cards i totally forgot exist to aid his deck he surely knows how to play

+

Control of Duel: 2/7
Comments:i was playing with him the first round but then second round he stepped up his game a bit. Ultimately I won both games and retook control before I couldn't but he was doing well the 2nd round

+

Skills Total: 7/16

Rulings: (take a point away for each mistake made) 7/8
Comments:there was one little thing we both didn't truly know and it was late so i would rather not get involved in a search for it. However he did make one little mistake it costed him a point so no harm done really

Result of the match: 0/6

Total score 29/50
DORM PLACEMENT:Slifer Red

Welcome to the shadows of the NDA ^_^
Light Acasi
Light Acasi

Male Posts : 3
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down