Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT)

2 posters

Go down

To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT) Empty To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT)

Post by XxDragoulxX Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey everyone. Let me just start by saying the reason why I havent been on as of late is because i moved last week and it was difficult to get everything situated and get online until a few days ago, but now i'm back and can start testing everyone that happens to need a test. That being said, i have seen that 5 people have requested to be tested in the past 2 weeks or so, so what i'm going to need is your guys' (the guys and/or girls needing to be tested) help to get this done so we can make up for lost time, and there is a really simple way how, which i will explain how to do now.

For starters, i will request that you have an activated account on DN (Dueling Network for the people who might not know what DN means ^_^') if you don't that's fine, just click this link ->here<- and register for an account. You will need an active Email address in order to make an active account, so i recommend you take care of that before hand. It doesn't matter what Email site you use, just make sure you know the information to get to its' inbox.

it's really simple, all i request is that you PM (Private Message, again, for the few people who might not know what that means lol) me on this site stating your name on DN, the time zone you are in, and the times you are usually are on DN, and i will (or at least try to :P) work around that window to get you tested. If you somehow don't know how to to PM on this site, just simply reply to this post with the information i requested earlier and i will try my best to get to you as soon as possible. best of luck to the testee's in advance, and enjoy your stay at Nightshade Acadamy! ^_^
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down

To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT) Empty Re: To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT)

Post by webies200 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Webies200

Central

on every day unless i have something i need to do.
webies200
webies200

Male Posts : 4
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down

To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT) Empty Re: To the people who need to be tested (IMPORTANT)

Post by XxDragoulxX Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:13 am

webies200 wrote:Webies200

Central

on every day unless i have something i need to do.
yeah, kinda like this, but i'd perfer a time window like 1:00pm-6:00pm lol.

i don't really need days of the week (though that would be nice :3) i just need time windows more than anything so i can catch you online easier lol
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Back to top Go down

Post by webies200 Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh sorry i didnt realize that my bad :P

well week days its 4:00 to 6:00

week ends its 2:00 to 6:00
webies200
webies200

Male Posts : 4
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDragoulxX Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:50 pm

mkay, thanks :) i can try to get online at around 4:00-ish tomorrow cause i need to do some food shopping today, and might not get back in time to catch you online
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down