Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

onslaughtfireking's Test Results

Go down

onslaughtfireking's Test Results Empty onslaughtfireking's Test Results

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:39 am

OPTION 2:

3 Duels with a single deck (Siding allowed)

Duel: 0/18 (6 per win)
My Blackwing vs. his FIRE kinda deck. Overall pretty slow duels.

Deck Count: 5/5 (+5 for 40-42, +3 for 43-44, +0 for 45+)
Counted 42 cards.

Skill: 18/30 (10 per Duel)
Still quite a bit of ground to make up in the deck-building and strategy department, but you seemed to enjoy and know what you were doing with your cards. There were quite a few plays that I didn’t see coming, and that is the biggest spot where you got points.

Siding: 0/10
Claimed to not have a Side Deck. Let’s work on this in the future.

General mistakes: 9/15 (-3 for each)
Lost a few possibilities for plays, such as missing the activation of a couple cards (Dust Tornado, something that stops attacks, etc.) Nothing TOO drastic though.

Creativity: 13/18
You had a mash of a bunch of different cards, but the deck wasn’t able to work well with itself and you had to end up resorting to just setting or passing. This is more of a strategy and consistency thing, but normally you should be able to make good plays.

Sportsmanship: 4/4
VERY positive and didn’t once lose enthusiasm. Complimented me multiple times for plays I made. I wish I could give more points here.

Total: 49/100

Welcome to Slifer Red! You’ve got a lot of work to do with deck building and overall strategy, so don’t be afraid to ask somebody for help! Your enthusiasm is what keeps me focused on duels and my opponent, so keep it up. Good luck with all of your academy endeavors.

0-65 Slifer Red 
66-85 Ra Yellow
86-100 Obelisk Blue

Back to top Go down