Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Please read this. Blue student only !!!

4 posters

Go down

Please read this. Blue student only !!! Empty Please read this. Blue student only !!!

Post by KM888 Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 am

Hey fellow Blue students.

I've recently been promoted to be the new head teacher from this academy. Jaden gave me the assignment to search for teachers who want to give homework (and the likes) to the other students from this academy.

Being a teacher can be easy and hard at the same time, but I surely recommend it. If you want to be a teacher, say it here or send me a pm (I prefer if you say it here because of all the pm's i allready get as a teacher).

I really hope some of you want to become a teacher :)

Greetings KM888
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Male Posts : 87
NDA Points : 1262

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKM888/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Back to top Go down

Please read this. Blue student only !!! Empty Re: Please read this. Blue student only !!!

Post by KM888 Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Common guys, I really need some teachers. Don't be shy to do it, it's a great job, and it gives you more insight while doing it all.
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Please read this. Blue student only !!! Empty Re: Please read this. Blue student only !!!

Post by Riskyyyy Sun May 26, 2013 11:10 am

can i be a teacher :) ?
Riskyyyy
Riskyyyy

Male Posts : 8
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by KM888 Sun May 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Riskyyyy wrote:can i be a teacher :) ?

sorry no, blue students only
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xepher Sun May 26, 2013 9:00 pm

So, what's the deal with this whole teacher business?
Xepher
Xepher

Male Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by KM888 Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Xepher wrote:So, what's the deal with this whole teacher business?

When you are a teacher you actually have a job here on NDA. You're name will go green, you'll get payed each week because you are a teacher.

But you also have to do lessons to expleign rulings and stuff. Posting homework, stuff like that. (Also correcting it off course)

So yea, I don't know what else to say. Up till now there aren't a lot of teachers here. Up till now just me and dbz012 ...
We need a couple more. When we are with 4 I think it's good, and I'll hold a meeting with each of the teachers to decide how we're gonne do things.

If you want to be one, just say it. I think it would be nice though i'll have to take a small knoledge test to see how good your rulings are ^_^
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Riskyyyy Mon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

blue students wont join im afraid your going to need to hold a test , i know that alot of reds want to be teachers and maybe a few yellows but i dont think blues wont be responsible after all they cant even do their homework weekly
Riskyyyy
Riskyyyy

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by KM888 Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Well I have 2 Blue students who are thinking about it, so I'm waiting for an answer of them first. If I really don't find Blues who want to be teacher, I'll have to ask Jaden first.
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by IceKingg Tue May 28, 2013 6:27 pm

I would love to be a teacher
IceKingg
IceKingg

Male Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xepher Thu May 30, 2013 5:31 am

KM888 wrote:
Xepher wrote:So, what's the deal with this whole teacher business?

When you are a teacher you actually have a job here on NDA. You're name will go green, you'll get payed each week because you are a teacher.

But you also have to do lessons to expleign rulings and stuff. Posting homework, stuff like that. (Also correcting it off course)

So yea, I don't know what else to say. Up till now there aren't a lot of teachers here. Up till now just me and dbz012 ...
We need a couple more. When we are with 4 I think it's good, and I'll hold a meeting with each of the teachers to decide how we're gonne do things.

If you want to be one, just say it. I think it would be nice though i'll have to take a small knoledge test to see how good your rulings are ^_^

Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind it. I've been playing for almost two years already. I've been to multiple regionals and I've played in the last two YCS that took place here in Texas. As far as credentials go, I think i'm pretty set on those. When it comes to rulings, I'm also pretty knowledgeable. I joined the site because I had a history of posting on forums when I was younger. Essentially, I see a teacher as a member with added responsibilities, which I'm more than willing to take care of. You can test me if you'd like, but me being a blue isn't a fluke. Check my placement test. I was 1 point shy of a perfect score.
Xepher
Xepher

Male Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down