Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forbidden89's results

Go down

Forbidden89's results Empty Forbidden89's results

Post by Rouken Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 am

I can tell from the duels we had that he is going to need a lot of work. With gravekeeper's he should of been able to shut down the combos I use with my fairies a little bit. But he was unable to. Out of all 3 duels he only top decked necrovalley once, so it tells you something about consistency or how many he runs. He also runs 60 cards, so definitely a problem with the consistency.

Wins: 0/30

Deck Build: 8/20
-On the deck build I'd give him a 5. I'd give him lower because gravekeeper's are kind of.. not original. They all revolve around the same thing and a lot of people use them. But I gave him a 5 because he ran gravekeeper cards that most gravekeeper decks don't run. Like guard and the spear dude.
-This deck does not really work well at all. I'll give him a 3 on it. I'd advise getting some help from one of the yellow or blue students, or even testers, teachers, admins, etc. on how to build a gravekeeper deck. You weren't able to pull off any combos, and got a lot of dead/useless draws.

Deck Size: 0/3
-Remember man, a larger deck is not a better deck. It ruins the consistency, and gives you useless/dead draws.

Skill: 3/10

Rulings: 4/10
-Somewhat knew the rulings, but I had to remind him on a couple of things, and there were times where he acted like he didn't know what to do.

Concentration: 8/10
-Was kind of slow on a few things. Don't know if it's because he didn't know what to do or because he was doing something else.

Attitude: 9/10
-Kinda rushing, always replying with I know when either he clearly didn't know, or when I was just trying to be helpful. Kinda hard to tell if it was a snide remark over the computer.

Total: 32/93

0 - 55: Slifer Red
56 - 79: Ra Yellow
80 - 93: Obelisk Blue

Nice try man. You made it into the Slifer Red Dorm. Keep practicing, and stay active on this site. I promise it will make you a much better duelist. Don't be afraid to ask questions either, there will always be people willing to help you out. Especially me. Even when I'm busy, I'll do my best to help.
Rouken
Rouken
Admin
Admin

NDA Points : 1675

Back to top Go down