Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Autobot5769's Test Results

Go down

Autobot5769's Test Results Empty Autobot5769's Test Results

Post by Pegasus Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Single Deck Test
Wins: 0/30
-(10) points per win

Deck Build: 11/20
-How original was it? (5/10 for your Spellcaster deck. Not very original but with the right cards can be effect.)
-Does it work well? (6/10 too many high leveled monsters, i.e. 3 Dark Magicians, Magician of Black Chaos and so on)

Deck Size: 0/3
-59 cards. Remember the best decks are the smaller decks. 40 cards allows you to get to your combos faster than your opponent can and limits your dead draws.

Skill 4/10
-You have potential and seem fairly familiar with the game, but you aren't going to go far with that big of a deck. Get rid of some cards that aren't as effective as other cards in your deck. Don't add cards simply because they're Spellcasters and you have a Spellcasters deck.

Rulings 3/10
- I think this was more of a lack of reading my card effect than it was a lack of you actually knowing the cards. For example, activating Sakuretsu Armor on my Ice Barrier with Dai-Sojo on the field. Although there were the occasions where you struggled with your own cards. For example, using Black Magic Ritual when Magician of Black Chaos was in your grave.

Concentration: 8/10
-Just be sure to read your opponent's cards.

Attitude 10/10

~~~~~~~~~~Overall Score 36/93~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Slifer Red. You're two biggest problems were the size of your deck and your lack of reading effects properly. You can fix those through arena duels with other members of the academy by trying new decks to see if you might find a smaller deck that works better.
Pegasus
Pegasus
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 23
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down