Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

zman05's Test Results

Go down

zman05's Test Results Empty zman05's Test Results

Post by Pegasus Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Single Deck Test
TEST STARTED ON MARCH 26, 2013 PRIOR TO THE NEW RUBRIC

Wins: 20/30
- (10) points per win (Tester 1 vs Testee 2)

Deck Build: 14/20
-How original was it? 8/10 (so far this is the highest score I've given a Testee based on originality. It takes alot for me to give a high score on originality, because everyone's deck is based off another's; however, yours is not. Just a bunch of random cards you like added into a deck makes a deck original.)
Does it work well? 6/10 (Although you did win two duels, there wasn't many combos to get cards out faster. You deck relies too much on stalling to draw the right cards. Try to see if you can find other combo effects to bring out your heavy hitters faster.)

Deck Size 3/3
-40 cards in your main deck, but only 3 in your side. No deductions because of that, but its always nice to have all 15. Even if you don't have tuners, XYZ monsters will do well. There were times where you had 3 level 3 monsters on the field, those could be perfect for an XYZ monster.

Skill: 7/10
-You had debatable moves here mainly because I don't think you were reading you own effects. They're were times where you didn't put a counter on Breaker the Magical Warrior and I ended up not calculating his 300 extra ATK.

Rulings: 9/10
-I kept you on your toes and when I tested whether you knew some rulings you caught me, great job.

Concentration: 5/10
-Many, many, many misclicks throughout all three duels. There were times where you flipped the wrong traps over (i.e. Starlight instead of Trap Hole in the third duel). And there were time where you were rather slow in your activations of Traps. You said I wasn't giving you enough time to respond, which I will agree here and there, but there were times where I Normal Summoned a monster then Special Summoned a monster in my end phase and then you flipped a Trap Hole targeting the monster summoned in my Main Phase.

Attitude 10/10
-Great dude, had fun dueling.

Special Stipulations -1/0
-I said it was coming yesterday during our duel and I'm doing this often to others so don't feel like you're the only one, but try try try you best not to schedule tests when you know you have to leave during them or can't finish them on the same day. Take the tests seriously and be professional about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Overall Score 67/93~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Ra Yellow. You're a great duelist, but your concentration to the game needs a lot of help. You'll find it that keeping up with the duel will be beneficial for you as well as your opponent. Nobody wants to be in one duel for 45 minutes like our first one haha. Keep up your work and focus and you'll be in Obelisk Blue in no time.

Pegasus
Pegasus
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 23
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down