Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

blueeyes27's Test Results

Go down

blueeyes27's Test Results Empty blueeyes27's Test Results

Post by Pegasus Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Match 1: My Cyber Dragons vs his Elemental Heroes

Match Result: 0/9
-Tester 3 vs Testee 0 = 0 points

Deck Construction: 7/19
-Deck Size: 2/2 (40 cards)
-Deck Consistency: 5/13 (a lot of dead draws for you because that deck doesn't have many combos to get cards out faster. In three duels I only saw 2 fusion monsters, and thats extremely poor for an elemental hero deck).
-Side Deck: 0/4 (I asked you repeatedly if you had a side deck and you told me no, so I didn't bother with the hassell of you taking a screenshot and sending it to me.)

Performace: 10/21
-Use of Cards: 6/13 (Many misplays here and there. One for example was when you had Skyscrapper on the field. It gives you 1000atk more if you attack a monster that has more attack than your E-Hero, yet you chose to attack a monster with equal attack [1500] instead of my Cyber Dragon).
-Siding: 0/4 (Again no side deck can hurt you. It tests you ability to adjust your deck in order to adapt to my strategies).
-Speed 4/4

Match 2: My Ice Barriers vs his [Original Deck, dragons?]

Match Result: 0/9
-Tester 3 vs Testee 0

Deck Construction: 6/19
-Deck Size: 2/2 (40 cards)
-Deck Consistency: 4/13 (here and there you were able to bring out Blue Eyes via Kaibaman, but you need some traps or spells to help him out. Too many times you summoned Blue Eyes and he was destroyed my next turn. Plus after our second duel you showed me your hand. Your side of the field was blank, but in your hand was 2 Blue Eyes Shining Dragons and 1 Black luster Soldiers. You need some lower level cards to get to your heavy hitters).
-Side Deck: 0/4 (This time you only had 1 card in your side deck and you told me it was The Creator of Light. Add some cards in there to help you out).

Performance: 10/21
-Use of Cards: 6/13 (Many times you didn't use monsters effects, for example Blizzard Dragon. However you best combo was using White Dragon Ritual to get to Blue Eyes on your first turn.
-Siding: 0/4 (Its now up to 16 points off your final grade for just not having a side deck).
-Speed: 4/4

Overall Rulings: 4/10
-I do like to test the test takers on their knowledge of the game by using some illegal moves to see if their paying attention. I was able to get away with some like summoning Gungir when I special summoned Prior the Ice Barrier through his effect. Many times you didn't even know your own card rulings, for example you summoned Elemental Hero Voltic and then thought you could just special summon a banished E-Hero, but you have to inflict battle damage to me in order to do so. Just pay attention and you'll do fine in the future.

~~~~~~Overall Score 37/110~~~~~~
Welcome to Slifer Red. You have a lot of work that needs to be done before moving up in the dorms. Your decks need a lot of help and our academy can help. Meet some new people and try new decks here, it will be the best way to learn new cards, new decks, and new strategies.

Pegasus
Pegasus
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 23
NDA Points : 0

Back to top Go down