Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

questions ?

5 posters

Go down

questions ? Empty questions ?

Post by *Jaden Yuki* Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 am

If you have any questions on cards or its rulings then you can ask it here and a member of our staff will get back to you asap!
*Jaden Yuki*
*Jaden Yuki*
Head Admin
Head Admin

Male Posts : 105
NDA Points : 31212

https://nightshadeduelacadem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

questions ? Empty Re: questions ?

Post by jjpunk123 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 pm

if i use rescue rabit can i ss elemental hero neos alius ???
😕
jjpunk123
jjpunk123
Red Student
Red Student

Male Posts : 84
NDA Points : 1100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

jjpunk123 wrote:if i use rescue rabit can i ss elemental hero neos alius ???
😕

No; Neos Alius is only considered a Normal monster card when on the Field or in the Graveyard, and Rabbit pulls monsters from the Deck. It is still an Effect monster while in the Deck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 am

A few questions here. When I was in a duel earlier I got in an argument with another duelist. I was unable to find any solid rulings via Google. First off he said he could xyz summon with tokens, I said he cannot. Who was right? Next, He said he could activate Scrap Iron Scarecrow more then once in the same battle phase, I said he couldn't. Who was right? Last but not least, he said xyz's ould not be "returned to hand" via Grand Mole. I said they could be, but would go to extra deck. Who was right?

Who ever helps with this matter thank you. Also, linking to rulings would be appreciated for future use/reference.
~Kzoki~
Kzoki
Kzoki
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Male Posts : 146
NDA Points : 482

https://www.facebook.com/RyukoHrendai

Back to top Go down

Post by Eazy C Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:58 am

Kzoki wrote:A few questions here. When I was in a duel earlier I got in an argument with another duelist. I was unable to find any solid rulings via Google. First off he said he could xyz summon with tokens, I said he cannot. Who was right? Next, He said he could activate Scrap Iron Scarecrow more then once in the same battle phase, I said he couldn't. Who was right? Last but not least, he said xyz's ould not be "returned to hand" via Grand Mole. I said they could be, but would go to extra deck. Who was right?

Who ever helps with this matter thank you. Also, linking to rulings would be appreciated for future use/reference.
~Kzoki~

no you can't xyz summon with tokens because its not a physical monster, no you can't activate scrap iron scarecrow more than once in the same battle phase, you can only use it once per turn and if a xyz monster was sent back to your hand it goes back to your extra deck and the xyz materials go to the graveyard
Eazy C
Eazy C

Male Posts : 27
NDA Points : 1601

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:28 am

Eazy C wrote:
Kzoki wrote:A few questions here. When I was in a duel earlier I got in an argument with another duelist. I was unable to find any solid rulings via Google. First off he said he could xyz summon with tokens, I said he cannot. Who was right? Next, He said he could activate Scrap Iron Scarecrow more then once in the same battle phase, I said he couldn't. Who was right? Last but not least, he said xyz's ould not be "returned to hand" via Grand Mole. I said they could be, but would go to extra deck. Who was right?

~Kzoki~

no you can't xyz summon with tokens because its not a physical monster, no you can't activate scrap iron scarecrow more than once in the same battle phase, you can only use it once per turn and if a xyz monster was sent back to your hand it goes back to your extra deck and the xyz materials go to the graveyard
That's what I thought. Thanks Easy C.
Kzoki
Kzoki
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Male Posts : 146
NDA Points : 482

https://www.facebook.com/RyukoHrendai

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eazy C Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Evilpath wrote:
Eazy C wrote:

~Kzoki~

I just want to clarify on the Scarecrow question. It isn't that you can use it once per turn: It's because the effect says to set it after activation, and traps cannot be activated the turn they are set. I know it comes out the same result, but I felt the need to clarify XD

no worries Kzoki and haha yeahs :L
Eazy C
Eazy C

Male Posts : 27
NDA Points : 1601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down