Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

machina_masters test results

Go down

machina_masters test results Empty machina_masters test results

Post by scscorpions Thu May 30, 2013 12:41 am

Number of Cards 2/2
Comments
40 cards in the deck he gets both points

Deck Construction: 5/6

the consistancy wasnt that great when he had me he had me but as soon as he gave an inch i took control you went all out on your first and second moves you shouldnt do that because you never know what your opponent is holding and can never prepare for every situation

Concentration: 6/8
Comments: he did leave to go get food but wasnt gone for long so he only lost one point for that and once again i took off a point for putting all you had out on the field i wiped it out in one move and you should anticipate that and prepare for it the best you can

Combos:4/4
Comments:he used what he got amazingly i wish i wouldve got to see his lucky straight that wouldve been fun.

Skills:
Good use of cards: 8/9
Comments:he's an amazing duelist from what i can see he's has great skill and still a lot to tap into
+

Control of Duel: 4/7
Comments: game 1 he had me on the ropes for a few turns then i turned it around so i took off one for that. game 2 i was in control 90% of the time so i took off 2 for that duel.

skills total 12/16
rulings 7/8
comments: he almost never messed up just when i was summoning my road warrior and he knew i couldnt do it just took him a turn or two to figure out why i couldnt.
results of duel 0/6
comments: i won both rounds but it was definatly a fun duel

36/50 welcome to ra yellow dorm i know youll be moving up soon

scscorpions

Male Posts : 14
NDA Points : 702

Back to top Go down