Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Znjfi Test result

Go down

Znjfi Test result Empty Znjfi Test result

Post by KM888 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:37 pm

I Used Horus VS Elemental Hero's (Znjfi)

Number of Cards 2/2
Comments
40 / 40

Nothing to remark on that I guess.

Deck Construction: 4/6
Comments:

I'm gonna be totally honest here. It's basically the same E-HERO Deck people see a lot. Only difference is the fact he plays multiple Mask Change. Maybe not the best addition since his hands clogged with useless spells to many times. The second duel his hand he ended with was: 2 super poly / 2 mask change / 1 miracle fusion / 1 duality
Since I reborned his thunder king, he couldn't do nothing for like 5 turns, when he drew all the above.

I doubt it's a netdeck because seeing 2 Super Polys and 2 Mask Changes (at least) is pretty uncommon.

Concentration: 2/8
Comments:
He tried to dark hole my horus LV8
Turn after he forgot horus effect again and tried to use E-Call
Tried to duality while I had t-king on field

Combos:2/4
Comments:
He got off 1 combo with Mask Change but it didnt help him alot, seeing as he summoned masked hero acid during the first turn of the game

Skills:
Good use of cards: 7/9
Comments:

First turn mask change, with no other reason than summoning Masked HERO Acid
He had an out to my Thunder King (point for pointing with his own Thunder King, but he decided to leave my Thunder King alone, so I killed his Thunder King and then proceeded to go for game.

For everything else I can't really say anything since he didnt had good hands to do anything at all.

+

Control of Duel: 2/7
Comments:
He couldv'e had control in both games if he had played his cards a bit better I think. Now he absolutely had no control, so yea :/

=

Skills Total: 9/16

Rulings: (take a point away for each mistake made) 5/8
Comments:
Duality and Thunder King don't match xD
Horus LV8 and your Spells don't match either xD
^-- even when doing it 1 turn later, it won't matter lol

Result of the match: 0/6
2-0 for me, (2x 8000-0)

TOTAL Points: 24/50

DORM PLACEMENT: Welcome to our Slifer Red Dorm. If I would have any advise, it's to think a bit about your Deckbuild. How to make it more consistant and maybe how to make full use of your cards. It could go so much better then.

Don't worry about anything though. Some of our best duelists are Slifer Reds. I'm sure you'll be able to learn a lot here, and move up quicker than you think
:)
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Male Posts : 87
NDA Points : 1262

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKM888/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Back to top Go down