Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

hbcibik's test results

Go down

hbcibik's test results Empty hbcibik's test results

Post by KM888 Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:21 pm

I Used Photon VS Dark World (hbcibik)

Number of Cards 2/2
Comments

40 cards, just like it should be.

Deck Construction: 2/6 
Comments:

He told me himself that kirpi2011 builded his deck. He then changed it a bit to his own terms ... He however decided to put in Hand Destruction and Feather of the Phoenix. Not the best choices for a Dark World Deck if you ask me.

Overall not the best deckbuild I've seen of Dark World. This only adds to the fact that you can only use 1 Grapha in test duels.

Concentration: 3/8 
Comments:

1) Didn’t attack my weaker monster even though I had no traps / spells facedown -> just forgot (-2)
2) He forgot my Galaxy Eyes’ effect that is able to banish the 2 monsters. He basically ruined his attack there. (-2)
3) Tried to flip summon a just set monster (O_o) after using "gateway to dark world". Quickly restored himself though. (-1 thx to quick recover)

Combos:1/4
Comments:

He hardly seem to know anything of the deck. He also made loads of mistakes using it and he the only combo he got off were some first turn dark world dealings using beiige and/or broww as the discard outlet. He even once used a card trooper to discard because he had nothing else O_o

Skills: 
Good use of cards: 1/9
Comments:

He hardly used his cards right. Same things as stated above + added to the fact that I think that he couldve made better plays after seeing some cards :/

He also once didnt synchro summon when he had the chance to. He said he had a plan with his fabled raven, but it kinda died in my turn since he didn't even set any backrow.

+

Control of Duel: 0/7
Comments:

I litteraly never had troubles at all ...
He did whatever he wanted and I hardly even need to do something. If my memory is right I even won 2 times with 8000 life points intact :/ 

Added to this he also chose to let me start after winning the rock/paper/scissor. That aint really a common thing to do these days.

This was my actually reaction:

He chose to let me go first O_o
--> I hope he has a good reason …
--> nope -_-

=

Skills Total: 1/16

Rulings: (take a point away for each mistake made) 5/8
Comments:

Hand Destruction doesn’t allow the Special Summon of the discarded Sillva, Warlord of Dark World
|à Corrected it himself though after I said he did something wrong. Not charged for this !

He didn’t know the fact that that dark world monsters need to be discarded by effect, not just by anything. He tried to use their effects even when discarded as a cost.

He went into discussion against me about a card effect. Dark World Lightning vs MST basically. I was right …

Result of the match: 0/6

TOTAL: 14/50

DORM PLACEMENT: Welcome to the Slifer Red Dorm. People will see you gladly comming and you'll be surrounded by friends. Make sure to learn a lot and you'll be able to move up in the world pretty fast. Don't worry about it that you're a "Red". It ain't bad at all. It just shows you need to get some learning.

I'm pretty sure you'll make it all the way to Blue if you work hard enough for it :)

My advise for the future: Try picking a deck that isn't hit on our banlist (Grapha at 1 in Dark World severally cripples the deck). It will help a lot.
Also, try making your own deck and test it for a while first, so you get to know it.
KM888
KM888
Teacher
Teacher

Male Posts : 87
NDA Points : 1262

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKM888/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Back to top Go down