Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for XxDragoulxX

2 posters

Go down

Results for XxDragoulxX Empty Results for XxDragoulxX

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 am

I used Old School E-Heroes VS XxDragoulxX's Blue-Eyes White Dragon/Fusion deck.

Number of Cards: 2/2.

Deck Construction: 3/6

I felt the deck could have had more balance; the number of dead hands the player drew was very inconsistent. Multiple times had the player admitted that this had happened. That alone speaks volumes.

Concentration: 7/8

My opponent appeared to be well focused, his plays were well executed, given what cards he had to use. However, I believe he didn't properly read some of my cards in several situations.

Combos: 3/4

Again, he played them well. However, due to the inconsistency of his hands, the plays were ill-timed and often a turn too late.

Skills: 12/16

My opponent had a clear understanding of the deck and what the opponent could possible be using. However, I noted how several plays seemed to have been lacking, as if it could have been executed a bit further.

Control of the Duel: 3/7

The consistent hands had led to several occasions where my opponent left the field and graveyard empty. He had control at certain points of the duel, but for the most part, I had the field control.

Knowledge of Rulings: 4/8

Unfortunately, there were no situations where I could force a ruling properly, so a default score for this slot.

Results of the Match: 2-1 in favor of the Testee (4/6)

We also had a second match game; I requested that the testee to bring a powerful deck.

I suppose I should've been more explicit and stated that the banned list of decks and its tech was lifted.

Because of this, I believe it would be best that I leave that duel unmentioned.

YOU ARE NOW

RA YELLOW DORM

Welcome to your new Dorm and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Results for XxDragoulxX Empty Re: Results for XxDragoulxX

Post by XxDragoulxX Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:17 am

that isn't too bad i guess. to be completely honest, i came to this acadamy for help to make the deck more consistant, but i'll leave that whole mess on another thread lol.

here's to many days to come in nightshade acadamy!

also, i looked at the testing rubric to see what i was graded on. the deck i used was a 40 card deck. is there any unposted rule as to why i got no points there, or was it just a simple mistake?

Last edited by XxDragoulxX on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : read from "also," onward)
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down

Results for XxDragoulxX Empty Re: Results for XxDragoulxX

Post by tas608 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:46 pm

i need to get retested

tas608

Male Posts : 4