Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for Jon Snow

Go down

Results for Jon Snow Empty Results for Jon Snow

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm

I used Fortune Ladies VS Lightray/Lightsworns

We then had a second match, I told the testee that we were to have a second match, this time with the banned deck list restrictions lifted. I used Bujins VS Dragon Rulers.

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Construction: 6/6

From what I saw from the Lightray/Lightsworn deck, it seemed fairly well built and ran into somewhat consistent draws.

Concentration: 3/8

He was doing well enough while using his Lightray/Lightsworns; however, his performance with keeping track of which Dragon Ruler ruler effect that had been used was rather poor. He also had trouble decipher the attack of my monsters, often simply believing what I stated was true rather than doing the actual math. I understand that I did make it frustrating, but your concentration had been slipping the longer the duel progressed.

Combos: 2/4

The Lightray/Sworn did do well. However, the deck was rather linear and the combos with it were as well. I also felt that you were not very familiar with your Dragon Ruler deck.

Skill: 5/9

Despite what many think, I do believe that the Dragon Ruler deck is one of the highest skillcap decks in the current format. It takes a fairly experienced player to keep track of what options he has available and the appropriate times to execute his cards. I was rather disappointed with the each respective play you made with Super Rejuvenation. Early Dracossacks are also very weak, a chance of a Compulsory Evacuation Device, Solemn (either in this case) or a Bottomless is very likely to be set. Do be wary of that.

Control of the Duel: 4/7

Again, with the Lightsworn deck, it was well done. You easily had the early field and graveyard advantage and I commend you for that. However, with the Dragon Rulers, your field presence was questionable and fluctuated repeatedly.

Rulings: 4/8

Due to a lack of opportunity, there were no proper times to do ruling checks. So I'll insert the default score.

Results of the Match(es)

2-0, in favor of Testee

1-0, the Testee was able to win Game 1, but had disconnected during Game 2.

YOU ARE NOW

RA YELLOW DORM

We welcome you to our Academy and hope you have a wonderful experience with us.

Back to top Go down