Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for gorstalk

Go down

Results for gorstalk Empty Results for gorstalk

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:59 pm

I used a Fortune Lady deck against his Armed Dragon deck.

Number of Cards: 0/2

The count is rather high. The ideal card number to any deck is around the low 40 area; the lower, the better.

Deck Construction: 3/6

You're not very familiar with this game yet, so it is understandable that your early decks are not very optimal.

Concentration: 6/8

You were trying to be aware of the situation and I commend you for rereading card effects. However, you did overlook certain key effects and words.

Combos: 1/4

Again, you're learning.

Skills: 2/9

Mechanical skill with this game will come with time, it's a matter of familiarizing yourself with the game. Don't worry, you'll learn to treat this game like how one treats a relationship; you read into its lines and manipulate it shamelessly!

Control of the Duel: I had decent control for most of the game, with the exception of the Game 2. You'll learn how to be more dominant in this game with due time.

Rulings: 2/8

As I said earlier, you'll have to read into the game's lines and exploit it shamelessly. I've told you how chains start and resolve, do keep that in mind as that is rather vital information.

Results of the Match

2-1, in the Tester's favor

YOU ARE NOW

SLIFER RED DORM

I have high hopes for you and we hope you'll achieve an amazing game experience while here at Nightshade Academy.

Back to top Go down