Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for powermeno

Go down

Results for powermeno Empty Results for powermeno

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:13 am

I used Fortune Ladies VS Crystal Beasts.

I then asked for a second match, this one with the banned deck list uplifted.

I used Bujins VS Volcanics.

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Construction: 4/6

The decks had decent formatting and consistency, but lacked anything that made it stand out.

Concentration: 3/8

I had done several intentional mistakes throughout the game that my testee did not recognize when they were initially done. Some were even repeated and went unnoticed.

Combos: 2/4

Same as the deck construction; had some linear combinations but did not have much that was outside of its supporting cards. For the most part, the plays were either even or lower.

Skills: 6/9

My opponent had a clear understanding of what his/her deck had and its potential and strengths. However, he/she did not display much in recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of my respective decks. He/she would often over-commit and lack the resources to respond when his/her key cards were removed.

Control of the Duel: 4/7

As said in the above, my opponent had a habit of over-committing to the field and suffer its consequences afterwards. While the first match displayed a case of a fluctuating dominance, the second match did not and was often overrun.

Rulings: 5/8

The testee seemed to have a decent concept of what rulings are and when they are discussed.

YOU ARE NOW

SLIFER RED DORM

Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay here at Nightshade Academy.

Back to top Go down