Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for zero1222

Go down

Results for zero1222 Empty Results for zero1222

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 pm

I used Fortune Ladies VS Ice Barriers.

Number of Cards: 2/2

Deck Construction: 5/6

It was a solid format, utilizing both Stream/Tidal and Genex Undine. The deck seemed to be able to support itself and had decent consistency. However, upon removing his access to Gantala, it seemed to have fallen apart. He had plenty of tech to access it, so it's redeemable.

Concentration: 6/8

As the games progressed, my opponent seemed to have been getting more and more distracted. He seems to have good initial focus, but the decay was apparent with certain wordings and plays.

Combos: 3/4

I liked what I saw when my opponent made sure he had access to his graveyard, sending as many key cards as needed in a single turn. Very solid.

Skills: 6/9

Again, my testee was fairly familiar with his deck and used its potential fairly well. However, there were moments where I had to correct on certain wordings on his own cards.

Control of the Duel: 4/7

My opponent had a difficult time asserting his/her dominance against me, the field was constantly shifting in who had more control. I believe I had more throughout the match, so that can be improved upon.

Rulings: 7/8

He/she was able to catch on some of my intentional mistakes, questioning and then correcting them. I also noted how the testee inquired about a certain ruling when they were not sure at the correct time, asking about the situation.

YOU ARE NOW

RA YELLOW DORM

We hope that you enjoy your stay here with us at Nightshade Academy.

Back to top Go down