Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for duel dragon

Go down

Results for duel dragon Empty Results for duel dragon

Post by XxDragoulxX Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I Used my Dragon Master Knight deck VS his Blast from the Past deck
Number of Cards 2/2
Comments: 41 cards

Deck Construction: 3/6
Comments:the idea of the deck is really cool, but it lacked sinergy (sorry jain, needed to steal your wording xD) i recommend adding in a lot more traps to stall your opponent. in turn, this will make your deck faster

Concentration: 6/8
Comments:fairly well focused, but he didnt read some of my cards right, and we had to finish game two at another time.

Combos:2/4
Comments:he hardly used any of his cards nearly as good as i thought he could have, and the combos he did pull off weren't that impressive with what he had to beat

Skills:
Good use of cards: 5/9
Comments:i dont think you played your hand the way you should have, but i am going off of the belief that you're learning tha game at the moment, so i will give you the benefit of the doubt.

+

Control of Duel: 3/7
Comments:he had control for almost none of the duel, and when he did gain control it was easily overturned.

+

Skills Total: 7/16

Rulings: (take a point away for each mistake made) 3/8
Comments:i made several mistakes on purpose to see if you would catch them, but you didn't notice any of them.

Result of the match: 0/6
2-0 resulting me as the victor

DORM PLACEMENT:[28 points]

You have been placed in Slifer Red!
don't worry man, just because you're in the lowest dorm, doesn't mean you can't show the obelisk blue's one for! what i recommend you do is make your deck a lot more trap heavy and get rid of red eyes darkness dragon. i know he's cool and he can get big really fast, but the way i see him at, it won't work very well unless you throw 3 e-hero prisma's to add consistancy to how often he will hit the field. enjoy your stay at night shade acadamy!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down