Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Koeichi Test Results!

Go down

Koeichi Test Results! Empty Koeichi Test Results!

Post by Ventriloquist Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:47 am

|Me v Testee|
OPTION 1:
Chaos Drags V Nordics
Madolche V Macro Monarch
Scraps V Pure Lightsworn

3 Duels using 3 different decks (No siding allowed)
Duel: 12/18 (6 per win)

Deck Count: 15/15 (+5 for 40-42, +3 for 43-44, +0 for 45+)

Skill: 28/30 (10 per Duel)
> He dueled GREAT! In the duel against his Nordics he was able to get Thor out fast and shut me down pretty well. He also did not fall into baiting. So, simply put he played his Nordics well and didn't lose ground to their slow speed. Unfortunately my Dragons were not able to come out fast enough, just drew some bad stuff for the opening hand. I was able to bait a heavy storm from him but the duel was still over that turn. Madolches beat him. Macro could have shut me down but I swarmed as fast as I could once knowing the deck. He was able to banish a madolche or two at first but Ticket + Field + palooza ended up killing him before he could do much. Still used his cards very well though. Against my scraps, his lightsworns where crazy fast. The final play he was able to bring out Judgment Dragon, Bls, and Acid golem in the same turn. Technically an OTK but the deck wasn't built to do so, he admitted he just got a great hand and drew into some great cards early on.

> All in all, he did great. He knew his decks, and knew what to do in touch situations. Great duelist, giving him top scores in skill. (9.7.9.)

General mistakes: 15/15 (-3 for each)
> He made no misplays. Never overextended or misjudged a ruling.
> No misclicks either, max scores here.

Creativity: 15/18 (6 per deck)
> OK, well. Nordics, Macro Monarchs, and Lightsworns. Pretty interesting stuff to see those. Pure lightsworns are all but forgotten, and Nordics are a fun deck. I would like to note that his side decks where very odd and interesting. Nordics ran a thunder King, Ryko, Trag, and BLS, yea BLS in Nordics. Extra was Number 16, armory arm, Scrap Archfiend. Just a lil unique. The side deck in Monarchs was beyond original. Gauntlet Shooter, Evilswarm Nightmare and Thanatos, 2 maestokes, 2 utopia and 1 Ray. Sword Breaker. Yea… had decent stall power too. Lightsworns were pure. Good build though, great in fact. Extra ran Light end dragon. Magic android. Thought Ruler. Chimera Tech, and he ran 3 traps with double decree. A bit of a dated extra, but good none the less. It worked! Top scores here.

Sportsmanship: 4 /4
> Great attitude.
> Did not give up.

Total: 89/100

WELCOME TO RA YELLOW!

You where so close to oby man! Great decks, great duels. Enjoyed them a lot! I hope you did as well. Earn some NDA (Points you earn through various participations such as doing duels against other members and participating in events/games) and retest! I'm sure you'll earn Obelisk soon!

0-70 Slifer Red
71-91 Ra Yellow
92-100 Obelisk Blue
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 27
NDA Points : 903

Back to top Go down