Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

bragish test results

Go down

bragish test results Empty bragish test results

Post by Death The Knight Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Tester vs. Testee
Ninja Vs. Blackwing

3 duels with same deck.

I think he did pretty well. I never see anyone use Blackwings any more so i was surprised to see them used. The deck was well made i saw some cards that most people use like dimensional prison or starlight road but everything else was original and crafty.

Deck Count: 40 cards 5/5

Tester (1 win) vs. Testee (2 wins) 12/18

Skill: 30/30 I thought he had some good skill with the Blackwings synchro summoned some good monsters that helped him beat me.

Siding: 3/10 He had a old computer so he couldn't take a picture of his deck that cost him 5 points then he lost 2 for only having 9 cards sided.

General Mistakes: 3/15 He made 2 mistakes which were he forgot my monster gained attack from The A. Forces and he summoned a monster without proper summoning conditions.

Creativity: 18/18 I said it before but the deck was crafty and surprised cause it was Blackwings

Sportsmanship: 4/4 He had good sportsmanship when i needed time to read a card he waited and was pretty level-headed that it scared me cause he was so calm.

Grade: 75/100
Congradulations you are a Ra Yellow Student. You still need to improve but that shouldn't be too hard for you.

Death The Knight
Death The Knight

Male Posts : 13
NDA Points : 600

Back to top Go down