Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Daunovan Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Daunovan Test Results  Empty Daunovan Test Results

Post by Death The Knight Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 am

Tester Deck D1 Blackwing vs Testee Deck Spellcasters
D2 Fairy Agent Spellcasters/Yugi
D3 Fire King/Hazy Flame Warrior
This was a hard test to grade because i couldn't really get a good look at his decks and the option 1 testing rubric was a little confusing. I will give a short description of each duel and give the total grade at the end.

For the first duel he used what i thought to be a Spellcaster deck he won by using dark magic curtain and vindictive magician which cleared my field pretty fast.

The second duel he used a mixture of decks which he called a Spellcaster/Yugi deck. I was able to break through his to over power him very quickly because of his deck build of 60 cards for each deck.

Finally i think it was a Warrior deck it took me awhile to get through this because of his big shield gardna. most of the monsters i had were weaker until i was able to XYZ summon.

OVERALL GRADE: 29

Wins:6/18

Deck Count:0/15

Skill:30/30 All of his decks had a quick defense and offense for awhile but i was able to get through after awhile.

Mistakes:11/15

Creativity: 18/18 I thought the decks were creative but were too big to be effective.

Sportsmanship:4/4

You have made it into Slifer Red. You have a lot you need to improve but there are many people here that are willing to help you improve on your dueling skills. Remember the most important thing in dueling is to have fun with your friends.

Death The Knight
Death The Knight

Male Posts : 13
NDA Points : 600

Back to top Go down

Daunovan Test Results  Empty Re: Daunovan Test Results

Post by Daunovan Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

thank you so much for both tests im glad to be slifer red
Daunovan
Daunovan

Male Posts : 7
NDA Points : 200