Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Jonny's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Jonny's Test Results Empty Jonny's Test Results

Post by Death The Knight Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Tester Deck (Psychic) Vs Testee Deck (Psychic)

I had fun dueling him but got frustrated during the first duel because i couldn't beat him because one of his monsters gave him 500 LP for each psychic in his grave and trust me there were a lot of them. This duel itself was 30 minutes but the next 2 duel were over pretty fast.

Wins: 1/3= 6/18 points

Deck Count: 40 cards = 5/5 Like you said yourself there were too many monsters in the deck which didn't leave room for support.

Skill: 30/30 His deck was strong in containing field advantage but so did mine which allowed me to Synchro Summon my stronger monsters and eventually clear his field but that didn't stop him from gaining LP

Siding: 0/10 He had no side deck so that hurt his grade.

General Mistakes: 3/15 He made a 4 mistakes so that hurt his grade too but these mistakes weren't big ones just little things you may forget.

Creativity: 18/18 the deck was creative not many people use Psychics be cause they drain your own LP

Sportsmanship: 4/4

Congrats you are in Slifer Red. There isn't anything you need to improve on you just need to pay more attention to all the cards being chosen and used in a duel' make a small side deck that can help you out later.
Death The Knight
Death The Knight

Male Posts : 13
NDA Points : 600

Back to top Go down

Jonny's Test Results Empty Re: Jonny's Test Results

Post by jonny842 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 pm

cool, all in all it was a fun game. hope we can do it again some time, don't think the same deck will get you through it though.

jonny842

Male Posts : 1
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down