Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

+7
Koinu<3
Kirito
TerrorKing
Gabriel101210
ArcsageSaleth
OmegaDuel
Dragon Valentine
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp) - Page 2 Empty Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Post by Dragon Valentine Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome students to the famous Obsidian Island home to the world renown Nightshade duel academy. You have been chosen to attend this academy because of your fantastic dueling skills. Here you will be taught by some of the worlds finest dueling minds, and share the experience of a life time. The island is surround by rough seas with the only contact to the outside world being the ferry that comes in with supplies. The academy is huge and resembles a huge dark castle. The academy is very strict and has heavy security.The island is very lush and forested with dense trees, and a huge lake area known as the "Eclipse Pool", we also have a volcano to the north thankfully dormant from the times when the island was an obsidian mine, speaking of which to the east is the abandon underground obsidian mines where 20 workers tragically lost their lives when the mines exploded from a suspected gas leak. Do not let this deter you from coming to the academy as we have made sure that such a "gas leak" will never happen again. There are 3 big rules to follow on obsidian island
1. Don't go into the mines alone
2. Have fun, duel hard.
3. DO NOT wander when the moon is full.
We hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and enhance your dueling skills. Always remember things on Obsidian Island are never what they seem to be.

Dorm listings
obelisk boys
Ryuko Hrendai 1
Unoti Hashaco 1
Kentukky FC 2
Koinu Asakura 2
(1s are with 1s, 2s with 2s)

obelisk girls
Mona Vienta

Ra Boys
Wolf
Dāku Tamashī
(room together)

Ra girls
Ryu Suzuki
Jen Valentine
(room together)
Slifer boys
Niki Flare
Kaito Igneel
dankazhar
(3 room together)

Last edited by Dragon Valentine on Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragon Valentine
Dragon Valentine

Female Posts : 7
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Post by RogueWerewolf Tue May 28, 2013 10:44 pm

((Whoa slow down, Wolf misinterpreted you words as insults, and In no way insulted your character yet. As you said "Daku," to him he heard "F--- you." so In reality no one has truly been insulted only their seems to be cultural difference.))
RogueWerewolf
RogueWerewolf

Male Posts : 22
NDA Points : 450

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Obsidian Island! (rp)

Post by OmegaDuel Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 am

"Well, guess i should try to find my room." I said to no one in particular. I picked up my bag-which only contained my cards and a few outfits-and realized, 'i have absolutely no idea where im going then.' i sighed and left to try and find my dorm room....
OmegaDuel
OmegaDuel

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by dankazhar Wed May 29, 2013 11:46 am

"looks like i should go find my room" i thought.i picked up my bags and realized 'i had no idea where to go'.so i just followed the other slifer's
dankazhar
dankazhar

Male Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Wed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Ryuko was still fast asleep in his room upon the ferry. The trip really wore him out and all the work he had to do before the trip began probably didn't help. He slept for almost 3 hours after they arrived before he finally decided to crawl out from beneath his covers. When he left his room, one thing caught his attention. This thing was the absence of people present on the ship. He quickly glanced at his Breguet Marie Antoinette pocket watch. "I slept in that long?" He thought to himself.

He soon got off of the ferry and made his way towards the gigantic, black castle known as Nightshade Academy. A gentle breeze struck Ryuko's face as he strutted up the long, twisting path that lead straight to the humongous front doors. He glanced about with his vivid, green eyes. His mind was easily side tracked and he was known for not paying attention to the people in his surroundings.

Upon entering the academy Ryuko's first though was to find his dorm and put his stuff away, as well as find out who he will be bunking with. He was so focused on figuring out which way was to his dorm room that he almost ran straight into one of the central columns. Realizing he did not know where he was going, or he forgot, he asked the first person he saw. "Which way is to room 425, Obelisk Blue?" Once an answer was received he made his way there, seeing his dorm mate as soon as he set foot into the room.
Kzoki
Kzoki
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Male Posts : 146
NDA Points : 482

https://www.facebook.com/RyukoHrendai

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorKing Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Unoti looked over to his new roommate and shook his head. "So you're the one I'm rooming with." Unoti had already checked out about 20 books from the library and was carefully studying the strategies and tactics in them. "Lets get this straight leave me to my books and we'll get a long just fine." Unoti went back to his books and read.
TerrorKing
TerrorKing
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 79
NDA Points : 1842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirito Wed May 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Daku sat on the windowsill, looking down at the academy grounds, ' They are here somewhere, i just know it' he thought as he raised his hand up to the moon, 'They are on this island and i WILL FIND THEM!' he thought as he closed his hand and "crushed" the moon. "unfortunately, it seems like all the people here are goody two-shoes. Maybe i would just be better off getting help from off island." he muttered.
Kirito
Kirito

Male Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Wed May 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Ryuko quickly glanced over the person with whom he'd be sharing a room with. Hearing the book comment he smirked lightly and replied, "No worries, you probably won't see me much. I'll sleep and keep too my own business." Thoughts of this abandoned mine he had heard so much about began to flood into his head. He knew that it would allow him to be alone, in which would allow him to be himself.

Ryuko set his stuff down next to one of the beds, kicking it under afterwords. "Well I'm off, see yea around." He had a fake looking smile as he said this to his new room mate. Soon after he left the room, disappearing down the hallway.
Kzoki
Kzoki
Obelisk Blue Leader
Obelisk Blue Leader

Male Posts : 146
NDA Points : 482

https://www.facebook.com/RyukoHrendai

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueWerewolf Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Wolf had passed out yesterday after the encounter with Daku, and completely missed the Chancellor's orientation. To him it didn't matter, he wouldn't have understood it. But he woke up strangely to be on his fur bed. Today all he did was draw on his cards, and some lady came in to say something about work but nobody had hired him. Besides it was night out and he better operated in the dark. He ran out off the grounds and became a wolf. He liked being a wolf more than a human to be honest. The dress code was easier and no one would talk to him.
RogueWerewolf
RogueWerewolf

Male Posts : 22
NDA Points : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Valentine Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

(wolf... you cannot have the ability to turn into a wolf, you need to ask for special powers from me or jen....)
Dragon Valentine
Dragon Valentine

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaDuel Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 pm

After a few minutes i finally found my dorm room. I heard nothing on the other side of the door. I assumed that my roommates had left for something. I entered the room and set my bag on one of the empty beds. I sat next to my bag and sighed. 'I wonder where everybody is?' i thought.
OmegaDuel
OmegaDuel

Male Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2