Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

dragon slayer deck needs alot of work

4 posters

Go down

dragon slayer deck needs alot of work Empty dragon slayer deck needs alot of work

Post by navyguy789 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:53 pm

3X BUSTER BLADER
3X DARK MAGICIAN
3X SKILLED DARK MAGICIAN
3X SKILLED WHITE MAGICIAN
3X BEASTKING OF THE SWAMPS

3X POLYMERIZATION
3X DARK MAGIC CURTAIN
3X EMBLEM OF THE DRAGON DESTROYER
3X ANCIENT RULES
1X MONSTER REBORN
2X SPELL WALL
3X STAR BLAST

3X DIVINE WRATH
3X SAKURETSU ARMOR
3X DIMENSIONAL PRISON

EXTRA DECK: 3X DARK PALADIN

I NEED HELP THINNING IT OUT TO MAKE IT MORE STREAMLINED SO ANY INPUT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL

navyguy789

Male Posts : 8
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

dragon slayer deck needs alot of work Empty Re: dragon slayer deck needs alot of work

Post by TerrorKing Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Try using cards likes King of the Swamps and Elemental Hero Prisma to add consistency to the build.
TerrorKing
TerrorKing
Tester
Tester

Male Posts : 79
NDA Points : 1842

Back to top Go down

dragon slayer deck needs alot of work Empty Re: dragon slayer deck needs alot of work

Post by *Jaden Yuki* Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

I agree with PIckles. Sometimes you cant get those cards in ur hand at the same time so use something to replace it. LIke a Hero engine with 1x Stratos and x3 prisma. and/or us king of the swamp
*Jaden Yuki*
*Jaden Yuki*
Head Admin
Head Admin

Male Posts : 105
NDA Points : 31212

https://nightshadeduelacadem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navyguy789 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 pm

ok so what should i take out to make room for said cards?

navyguy789

Male Posts : 8
NDA Points : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDragoulxX Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

i would suggest you do the following:

replace your beastkings with kings. he does the same thing as beastking, and he can search for poly.

take out an ancient rules, a dark magician, and a buster blader and replace it with 3 e-hero prismas so you can get what ever you need to the field faster.

only run 2 dark magic curtains and 2 emblem of the dragon destroyers. it will make it easier to draw into your cards that are needed.

remove 2 sakuretsu armors and replace them with 2 mirror forces. i was origionaly going to request that you replace them with dimentional prisons, but you already had them in there already, so this is what i suggest be done considering there arent any in there already.

run rank 4-7 xyz monsters to fill in the empty extra deck slots. for rank 4's i suggest using daigusto emeral because he can give you a free dark magician if need be. plus, he can add resources back and draw power, which is always good for a deck. the rest, you should do some searching on DN and pick according to your tastes.

i would have tested this myself to see what exactly is wrong with the deck, but i was recently banned to help the cause of the site, so this is all the advice i can give you just from looking at this deck. best of luck!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by XxDragoulxX Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 pm

here's the deck list i came up with:
dragon slayer deck needs alot of work WzauRtE
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:07 am

Well, I thought of a more risque idea.

If you're going to give Dark Paladin Spellcaster support, might as well give him THE Spellcaster engine this format. If you're not afraid to shy away from Tier 0 support, here you go.
dragon slayer deck needs alot of work Cq9s4e10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down