Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for Toxic_Lycans

Go down

Results for Toxic_Lycans Empty Results for Toxic_Lycans

Post by XxDragoulxX Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Anti-Meta Dragons V.S Constellars

Originality: 7/10
comments:gone up against a lot of these before on dn. a lot of people use it at my locals as well, but not this way.

Deck structure: 9/10
comments:the wind-up combination was both unexpected and well fit in to the strategy. there was one game where he douldnt do anyrhing though, and it costed him the game

Player consentration: 10/10
comments:didnt miss anything

Player attitude: 10/10
comments:very fun duelist

Player skill: 9/10
comments:did a lot of things that i didnt see coming from a consteller player that worked out surprisingly well.

Deck Combos: 9/10
comments:dem wind-ups lol

Game control: 6/10
comments:he had it for most of game 1, i had it for most of game 2, but we were flip-flopping throughout game 3.

Siding abilities: 5/10
comments:i don't think he sided in anything. if he did, there wasn't anything that made much of a difference.

Rulings: 10/10
comments:knew a lot of the lesser known rulings. even targeted the correct card to solem warning when i used call of the haunted.

Match result: 10/10
comments:2-1
victor:testee

Dorm Placement:[85 points]Ra Yellow

Tester's advice to the testee:can't say there's any advice i can give you. the only thing that kept you from getting blue was using constellars. if you use that creativity of yours to make your own meta that wrecks everything lol. enjoy your stay at nightshade acadamy!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down