Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CupCakeLub's Results

2 posters

Go down

CupCakeLub's Results Empty CupCakeLub's Results

Post by Rouken Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Overall, dueling this dude was pretty fun. He couldn't really do much our first match, and I can't really blame him. Our second match though, is when he started to shine. At first I suspected him to get red from winning no duels, but he proved me wrong in that second match. I was actually quite pleased with his performance, and I am expecting great results.

Match 1

Match Result: 0/9
Testee 0 Tester 2

Deck Construction: 11/19

Deck Size: 2/2
40 Cards

Deck Consistency: 9/13
Like I've already said, the first duel I didn't get to see much. His deck wasn't giving him jack squat. The second duel was a bit different, though it didn't help much. My advise is to get rid of some of those dead draws you have, and find a way to make your deck run more smoothly, and give you more combos.

Side Deck: 0/4

Performance: 11/21

Use of Cards: 8/13
He misplayed a few times, and there were other times I thought he could have used some of his cards better. Other then that, he was dueling pretty good with his deck.

Siding: 0/4

Speed: 3/4
He took a bit of time thinking about what he should do, but it's be weird for a duelist not to do that. It was most likely from trying to come up with a strategy.

Match 2

Match Result: 6/9
Testee 2 Tester 1: 6 Points

Deck Construction: 13/19

Deck Size: 2/2
40 Cards

Deck Consistency: 11/13
This deck was tons better then his last one. It actually has a lot of potential. He was always drawing cards that saved him. He was top decking everything in the freaking book.

Side Deck: 0/4

Performance: 14/21

Use of Cards: 11/13
He was able to make extremely good moves with the cards he did use. Often he would blow up my back row multiple times, and make the right choice every single time. He'd also make my back row off limits to me. Not only this, his monsters were keeping me from touching his life points for a lot of the duel.

Siding: 0/4

Speed: 3/4

Rulings: 7/10

Rulings: 8/10

50 and below = Slifer Red
51-93 = Ra Yellow
94-110 = Obelisk Blue

Congratulations, you scored a 70/110. You are not in the Ra Yellow Dorm. You're only going to keep moving up from here, and I'm positive you'll eventually make blue. So keep trying man, and good luck. If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask me.
Rouken
Rouken
Admin
Admin

NDA Points : 1675

Back to top Go down

CupCakeLub's Results Empty Re: CupCakeLub's Results

Post by *yburrrr* Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

Cup i am sorry i was unable to finish i ended up going to the hospital, my grandpa is seriously injured
*yburrrr*
*yburrrr*
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 94
NDA Points : 2307

Back to top Go down