Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Basalar's Results

Go down

Basalar's Results Empty Basalar's Results

Post by Rouken Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

These were some pretty alright duels. Dude needs to work on his decks though, tried using a volcanic machine deck at first. Dude also just gave up on 3rd match right at the beginning.

Duel: 0/18

Deck Count: 5/5

Skill: 10/30 (10 per Duel)
I gave him 5's on the first two duels because he has some skill, but he really does need to work on his decks and make them better. I gave him a 0 for the 3rd match, since he forfeited right at the beginning.

Siding: 0/10
You're thinking the same thing I did, right? Why choose option 2 if you're not going to side deck? :/ He claims he didn't want to have to use 3 different decks.

General mistakes: 15/15
He summoned the wrong card a few times, and I allowed him to take it back and bring out the right one. He also read my eff wrong twice, and believed I wasn't being truthful about it.

Creativity: 6/18
The deck wasn't that creative. It was just like every other Photon deck out there. It around photon-eyes galaxy dragon and tachton, I'm assuming. Those were the only big cards he really pulled out.

Sportsmanship: 2/4
He forfeited his last duel. I really do not respect that.

Total: 8/100

0-70 Slifer Red
71-91 Ra Yellow
92-100 Obelisk Blue

You really need to try better next time. I know that wasn't your all. You shouldn't take these testings lightly. Work on your skill, and I believe you'll be able to get to Ra Yellow soon. But for now, you will be chillaxing in the Slifer Red dorm.
Rouken
Rouken
Admin
Admin

NDA Points : 1675

Back to top Go down