Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nightshade Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register!
Nightshade Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Panel

Card of the Month
Affiliates
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Results for Dragloke

Go down

Results for Dragloke Empty Results for Dragloke

Post by XxDragoulxX Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Anti-meta Dragons V.S Photon Galaxy deck

Originality: 7/10
comments:can't say i haven't seen it before, but it isn't something i run into every day.

Deck structure: 7/10
comments:didn't get to see too much of it, but i think what you had was pretty standard for the deck you were using. didn't think morphing jar was a good choice though.

Player consentration: 10/10
comments:didn't miss a beat.

Player attitude: 10/10
comments:was a good sport, even when i had to take care of things in real life on multiple occasions.

Player skill: 7/10
comments:felt like he could've used his cards a little better. other than that, he wasn't too bad of a duelist.

Deck Combos: 6/10
comments:didn't get to see too many, but they weren't too impressive. i always had something to keep one step ahead of him.

Game control: 1/10
comments:i don't think he had more than one turn of control during the two turns we played.

Siding abilities: 6/10
comments:sided in some tech cards to try to get an advantage, so i'll give him points for trying at least.

Rulings: 7/10
comments:seems like he had a good understanding of his rulings, but i didn't get to see much of what he knows, so i can't give him a better score than this

Match result: 0/10
comments:2-0
victor:tester

Dorm Placement:[61 points] Slifer Red

Tester's advice to the testee:work on the decks consistancy. if you got out your big plays faster, you might have been able to win at least one game. i didn't see any pot of dualities in the deck, so i think at least 2 of those would be a good start. enjoy your stay at night shade acadamy!
XxDragoulxX
XxDragoulxX
Yellow Student
Yellow Student

Male Posts : 63
NDA Points : 900

Back to top Go down